d e u x

The group boarded the bus after greeting a small group of girls kindly. Yoongi was surprised that they had fans in Europe even though Jungkook had told him already, he just couldn't believe it.

Once the boys sat down, Jungkook took Yoongi's hand into his lap and started playing with his fingers, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"So do you guys want to go sightseeing or shopping first?" Seokjin asked the group.

"I wanna go sightseeing!" Hoseok and Taehyung exclaimed in unison.

"I'll go wherever," Jimin stated, looking out the window.

"Same," Namjoon agreed with Jimin.

"What about you guys?" Hoseok looked to Yoongi and Jungkook.

"I'll go sightseeing," Jungkook shrugged. Yoongi nodded, agreeing.

"Okay, then we'll go sightseeing first," Seokjin declared, checking his phone.

"Do you guys wanna go to stuff in town or like out... of... town?" Seokjin asked, confusing himself at the end of his question.

"Why don't we split up?" Taehyung suggested.

"Wow, Tae had a good idea?!" Jimin gasped.

"Shut the fuck up," Tae smacked Jimin's arm.

"Calm down children," Seokjin said. "We'll go with Tae's idea, who's going with who?"

"Me and Hobi!" Jimin stated quickly, attaching himself to said boy.

"I'm assuming Yoonkook will go together," Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows. Yoongi nodded.

"Okay then, Tae you're stuck with us I guess," Seokjin stated.

"Okay," Taehyung smiled.

"Where should we go first?" Yoongi asked, looking up slightly to Jungkook.

"I don't know, I don't know anything about Europe," Jungkook shrugged.

"Let's just walk around and look for something cool," Yoongi suggested.

"Sure."

The two walked side-by-side, almost close enough for their shoulders to touch. They knew they couldn't hold hands when it was just them or people would start thinking.

Every time their hands would brush past each other, both boys wanted to grab a hold of the other's hand, just to feel that they were there. It was one of Jungkook's favourite things, holding hands. He had a thing for hands and he felt safe whenever he held Yoongi's.

They were the cute, touchy kind of couple. Always having some type of contact.

"Ooh! Let's go on the sky lift," Yoongi pointed at the said attraction.

"That looks scary," Jungkook said, looking at the open-chair ride.

"Come on, lots of people are on it. Everyone's safe," Yoongi reassured.

"Ugh, fine. But if I die, it's your fault," Jungkook stated, glaring at Yoongi.

"Okay," the elder laughed, taking Jungkook's hand and leading him to the ticket booth.

Once they paid for it, they waited in the long line. Jungkook heard girls whispering behind them, something about Yoongi and BTS.

"Yoongi," Jungkook nudged said boy who hummed in response.

"They're talking about you," Jungkook motioned to the girls behind them discreetly.

"Do you think they're fans?"

"Probably, why else would they be talking about you?"

"Should I say some-" Yoongi was cut off by a short girl tapping his shoulder.

She giggled, cover her red cheeks, "Hi."

"Hello, a-are you fan?" Yoongi asked in his thick accent.

The girls nodded, almost squealing. "You're really cute."

"Oh," Yoongi chuckled, "thank you, so are you."

Jungkook got a little jealous but brushed it off. He's just being nice.

"Can we have a picture?" A taller girl asked. Yoongi was confused as he was terrible with English. He looked to Jungkook.

"She's asking for a picture," Jungkook stated, translating for his boyfriend.

"Oh sure," Yoongi smiled at the girls.

Jungkook took a step back to let the girls have their picture but the short one motioned for him to join the picture.

They took a couple pictures, the girls thanking Yoongi cutely.

The line was moving quickly so Jungkook and Yoongi were next. They sat on the chair and pulled the bar down, instantly being lifted off the ground.

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand, feeling anxious. The elder rubbed the back of his hand softly, smiling as he looked at the scenery.

--
OMG dudes.

I can't believe you guys I'm emo

100+ reads on only the first chapter????

and 56k reads on Instagram????

woah okay lmao thank you for all the reads & comments & votes & stuff

ily

(my exams end next week so I'll update more ;) )

~Kai