s i x

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook said into his phone as the group walked around town.

"Yep, I'll be back to normal tomorrow," Yoongi replied on the other line.

"Good," Jungkook smiled.

Almost as soon as the two ended the call, the group was interrupted.

"Oh my god Namjoon!" A girl screamed, running up behind the group.

"Holy fucking shit," Hoseok nearly jumped out of his skin, turning around quickly.

"Hi," Namjoon said sweetly, letting the girl hug him.

"Oh my god, you're so perfect and amazing and lovely and beautiful," she squealed, squishing her cheeks with her hands once she had pulled away from Namjoon.

"Oh, thanks," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Can I have a picture with you guys?" She asked, holding her bright pink cased phone against her chest hopefully.

"Sure," Namjoon said, turning to the rest of the group and translating it for them.

"I can take the picture," Jungkook offered.

"Thank you," The girl smiled cutely at him, handing over his phone and skipping over to the group.

They all posed, Jungkook pointed the camera, "one, two, three," he took a photo.

"Thank you guys so much, I love you all so much!" She squeaked, looking at the photo.

"That's for supporting us," Namjoon said.

"Of course! I'll never stop," She smiled.

"Hey, before you go, do you know any cool places around here?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, totally, there's an arcade down the road, it has a bunch of cool shit," she said, pointed down the road.

"Sweet, thanks."

"Yep! Okay, I gotta go, my girlfriend is probably bored of waiting," she nodded toward a girl waiting against a wall.

"Bye," Namjoon said, followed by the rest of the group.

"Bye bye," she giggled, waving as she ran back to her girlfriend.

"She was cute," Jimin said.

"That girl's her girlfriend," Namjoon said.

"Oh my god that's cute," Taehyung cooed.

"Did she even notice that Yoongi wasn't here?" Hoseok chuckled.

"I think she was afraid to ask," Seokjin replied.

"She certainly wasn't afraid to scream your name," Jungkook laughed.

"Not like she's the only one," Jimin winked at Seokjin. Taehyung high fived him for that.

"I will take your phone away young man," Seokjin warned.

"I will take your phone away young man," Jimin mocked.

"You little-" Seokjin started, chasing after Jimin who ran down the street giggling.

"Sometimes I wonder how he's the oldest," Taehyung sighed.

"Says the crazy maknae," Namjoon chuckled.

"Yah! I'm not the maknae anymore, Jungkookie is younger than me," Taehyung whined.

"Oh yeah, he's just so chill," Hoseok cooed, putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

"Let's just catch up to those two," Jungkook kicked out his foot, pointing to Seokjin and Jimin ahead. "I want to play games."

"Yep, he's the maknae."

--
woo woo woo a new chapter

I can smell you guys getting feisty when I said tae was the maknae lmao

okay but completely unrelated,,, I'm getting addicted to toppdogg and I fucking love hansol oh my god

I already loved them but I started binge watching their shit and I'm hooked fam

^this one got me shooked

k lmao I hope this chapter was okay ily

~ Kai