Epilogue.

The photo is an ending photo of Lacy and keep watching my profile and this book because hopefully we will have a video soon. I know I said that before and people have backed out but I feel really good about this one!

Lacy stood under the scalding spray of hot water, a hot shower is just what she needed. Today she'd drove by the club, she'd sat across the street and watched as they had a barbeque that she wasn't able to attend. She saw Demon being led away by a redhead she'd never seen before and her heart broke even more.

She hadn't heard from him or seen him since he stormed out that day during her confession and while a part of her was relieved he hadn't came to kill her another part ached. She knew Demon was a man-whore, he had a different girl every time Lacy blinked but a part of her wanted to believe she was different, that she was special and that maybe a small part of him cared about her.

She felt her throat close off with unshed tears, she had nobody to blame but herself and she did. God only knew how much she blamed and hated herself, how she lay in bed at night and screamed at the ceiling until she was too exhausted to move.

But all the screaming, all the pain and relentless hate she felt for herself didn't fix anything. It didn't change who she was or what she'd done. She couldn't stand her own company another second but her choices had forced her to be isolated with herself for the rest of her life.

Tears spilled down her cheeks and she leaned against the wall in her shower, pressing her cheek to the cold tile as she sobbed. Too weak to even pretend to be strong anymore. She slid until she was crouching on the floor, knees to her chest and head resting on her arms.

Her sobs didn't subside but had switched to soft whimpers when she heard a strange noise. She lifted her head but didn't hear anything else. Holding her breath she strained to hear over the shower, she could make out the barely there sound of heavy footsteps coming down her hall. She lifted her head briefly and debated going for her gun but then decided not to. She curled tighter into herself and simply waited to be found, who ever it was couldn't possibly hurt her more than she was hurting herself.

The bathroom door opened and she closed her eyes, waiting for the yelling and assault that was no doubt coming. Maybe it was one of Kings remaining men, coming for revenge.

The shower curtain slid harshly against the rod, the noise almost deafening and a blast of cool air hit her naked skin. She slowly lifted her chin just a little, staring up through the drops of water sticking to her eyelashes to see Demon.

She opened her mouth and let out a small squeak of a sound but nothing else.

"Shit," He sighed under his breath.

She could only imagine how she looked, huddled there under her running shower like a small child, tears in her eyes and now goosebumps on her skin.

Until that moment Demon hadn't realized the damaged he'd caused, how his rejection had broken Lacy. He hesitated a minute, staring at her and searching for any scrap of the girl he used to know but saw no sign of her now.

He leaned over to switch off the water and shower and then shed his jacket, she watched him but didn't say a word or move from her position. He pulled down a large towel from the cupboard in the corner and draped it around her shoulders, the without preamble lifted her into his arms and out of the tub.

She stayed curled into a tight ball but it didn't hinder him from carrying her from the bathroom to the bed. He eased her onto the mattress and then pulled the blankets up over her body, pulling the towel from her and tossing it aside.

He kicked off his shoes and slid into the bed next to her, pulling her against his side and pushing her damp hair from her forehead so he could press a kiss there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Taking care of you, like I should have done at that meeting and every day after."

"I thought you hated me."

"So did I but I recently decided that maybe I don't. Maybe....I'm in love with you, Lacy."

"Maybe?"

"Alright fine, Lacy. I'm in love with you and if you don't feel the same way then I'm not sure what I'm going to do because despite my best efforts I can't get over you. I can't go another second with out you and if you do feel the same way because I don't work without you. I'm screwed up, I hurt people and I like it but you're screwed up too and nobody else gets me like you do."

"You told me not to fall in love with anyone from your own club," She said.

"Yeah I did, because I was afraid you were going to fall for Ty. I saw you two getting close and I.....couldn't stand it."

"I was in love with you, not Ty. I never wanted Ty, from the moment we met...I never wanted anyone but you and you pushed me away for ten years."

"I'm not good at relationships, hell I can't remember the last time I tried to have one. I didn't want to hurt you, I didn't want you to know how screwed up I really was and be afraid."

"I'm sorry that I lied to you for so long."

"You did it out of love and for awhile that scared me because you loved me that much, I'm not sure I could have done it if I were you."

She lifted her head from where he had tucked it against his chest, noticing that his shirt was now soaked on one side from her hair.

"You've done more for me than you'll ever know."

"So, what do you say? Do you still want to be with me?"

"Yes," She said immediately.

"I'm not saying it will be easy, I'm not saying it will be perfect but....I promise I will never stop trying and I will always love you."

"I love you too, I've always loved you."

He moved first, leaning down to catch her lips with his. He wrapped her arms around her, pulling her until she was resting on top of him. He slid his tongue across her lips, begging for access that she refused to give and he grinned into the kiss. His hand slid down her back to squeeze her butt and she let out a startled gasp which provided him the opportunity to slip his tongue past her lips.

"I think you're over dressed," She said pulling away from him and tugging on his damp shirt.

With one hand on each thigh he lifted her and then settled her on top of him so that she could straddle his waist and she pulled his shirt up and over his head. He gave her a not so gentle slap on the behind with an open palm, the several biker rings biting into her flesh just a bit.

"Don't start a war you can't finish," She warned with a smile.

"Oh I can finish it."

She laughed and leaned down for another searing kiss while her hands fumbled with her belt, pulling it free of his pants.

"We have all the time in the world," He said.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND KEEP AN EYE FOR BOOK THREE WHICH WILL BE COMING SOON!