Chapter twelve: The preparation

Two weeks after accident

I was confined to me room only seeing Maya's face. The king was furious at me becuase I was acting childish and that I had made his son fall in love with me. A simple farm girl which apparently he didn't like the idea of his son being in love with a poor girl. They had found information on me and were able to get ahold of my aunt who said she would take me home after the ball. I had started to remember my past including my sister Lilly who I was worried sick about and couldn't wait to see her. I watched as maya put the finishing touches on my dress for the ball. I would be wearing a royal blue dress with off the shoulder sleeves. My hair was already done in an elegant updo that consisted of braids curls and many many Bobby pins. After maya finished putting the last Dimond on the dress she hurried to get it on me. After putting on the blue dress I looked in the stand up mirror. The dress was perfect. The sleeves were covered in diamonds but the rest was plain. Simple yet elegant. The blue brought out the red in my hair which complemented my eyes. I slipped on the silver hair of shoes maya had brought and walked back over to the vanity for makeup. I simply asked for little makeup so I need up with only mascara flounder ion and some silver eye shadow. After everything was done a fairs escorted me out to the ball room were music was already playing and you could here peiple laughing.