16 | What Happens in Napa...

150 comments and 110 votes for next update!

DOCTOR BIEBER | sixteen.

J.

"I know that this will be hard, but you can make it through this. You've been to many doctors, but you've never had me," I said, "Well, I mean, you did. You did have me, but I mean, not as your doctor," I let out a small laugh.

"I get it," she laughed.

"So, where's Jonathan? Is he with Nick?" I asked trying to make conversation as we walked to the elevator.

"He's with his grandparents," she replied, "Nick's parents. Mine are still all the way in Australia," she added as I hit the elevator button. She stood next to me, a fairly large distance away from me. She looked straight ahead as she held her purse in her hands.

"Damn, I haven't been there in a while," I said. "How's Lilian and Drew?" I asked about her parents.

"They're good. My parents both retired so now they're just relaxing and what not," she replied.

The elevator door dinged and we both walked in. I glanced at Natalia and saw that she was staring off into space. I know she was freaking herself out, so I nudged her softly.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm going to try my best to help you," I assured her. I didn't know how this all will turn out, but I am going to try my best.

When we arrived at the oncology ward of the hospital, I decided to get her a room for today so we can run a few tests. Once everything was situated and Natalia was in a gown, we got started.

I checked the time on my watch after a few tests and saw that I had to start heading out.

"Natalia, I have to go," I told her causing her to turn to me.

"Y-You're leaving? I-I can't do this alone," she shook her head. She sat up and began to get off, but I stopped her.

"You have to do these tests, Nat. You only have, I think, one more left. Text me if anything, but I really have to go," I told her. She nodded her head then turned to the nurse next to her. I looked at her briefly then rushed out of the hospital.

"Baby," I called out as I walked into the apartment. I heard very loud music, I knew that meant Sienna was getting ready. She refuses to get ready without music.

"In here," she yelled back. I followed her voice and saw her in my bathroom getting ready. "I packed all your clothes, but I left an outfit out so you can change out of your work clothes," she told me as she put on her earrings.

"Thank you," I said as I walked over to the bed. I changed out of my scrubs and began to change into my more casual and comfortable clothing.

"How did it come down to this? Scrolling through your call list. I don't wanna lose my pride, but I'm a fuck me up a bitch," Sienna yelled loudly causing me to laugh. I turned around and saw her dancing in the mirror.

"Know that I kept it sexy, and know I kept it fun. There's something that I'm missing, maybe my head for one!"

I put my v-neck over my shirt and walked over to the doorway of the bathroom.

"What's worse, lookin' jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy? Or like being walked all over lately, walked all over lately. I'd rather be crazy," Sienna sang with her hairbrush as a microphone. Once the song finished, she flipped her hair. "I should be a performer," she laughed.