The8 and Jun

Imagine for brikachu95

"Y/N! Are you dressed?"

You hear your mother call your name, just as you were about to sneak out. You hold the window you were about to sneak through open as you reply.

"The party is ages away! Can I have time to relax first?!" You call back. You bite your lip as you wait for her reply, anxious about her answer.

"Well okay then! I'll come back up in a couple of hours to help you prepare, okay?" She eventually says.

"Thanks!" You call back, relieved.

You successfully make your way out the window and down the vines that lead up to your room. As you land on the soft grass beneath you, you smooth out your dress, hoping you hadn't ripped the edges. Mother wouldn't be very happy if you'd ripped your newest silk dress.

You lift up the skirt of your dress and run as fast as you could toward the barn on the other side of the massive field that separated the mansion you lived in with the rest of the world.

You and, more specifically, your parents were incredibly rich. They are the lord and lady of the land you lived in and did nothing else besides being that. It was your job to find a prince, or at the very least someone more rich than you were, to marry.

However, you had a different idea in mind.

You finally make it to the barn, sweaty and out of breath but you smile. You slowly push the barn door open and are greeted with the back of your secret boyfriend, Jun.

He was the stable boy, employed by your parents to take care of the horses and other things, such as teaching you how to ride them. You two had hit it off right away, and although you tried to resist him  for the sake of your parents wishes for you to marry rich, it didn't last long. So now your life consisted of secret meetings and dates whenever your parents were busy with whatever they do.

You quietly creep into the barn and tip-toe up behind him. He doesn't notice you until you suddenly wrap your hands around his waist, causing him to jump, dropping the broom he was holding.

"Guess who?" You ask in a sing-song like voice.

Once he'd gotten over the surprise, he laughs and turns around, placing his hands on your waist.

"Hello there. Should you be here?" He asks. He leans in to give you a quick kiss before you answered.

You laugh. "Absolutely not. I should be getting ready for some party my parents prepared." You pause. "I think they're trying to set me up with someone again."

The smile falls off Jun's face at your words and you immediately regret saying them. He sigha and takes his hands off your waist.

"Maybe you should let them Y/N," he says quietly.

"What? Why?" You say. A worried feeling started building up in your chest and you gulped.

"Because it would be better for you. I don't want you to get into trouble if they... if they found out about us."

"They won't." You said this with confidence, determination but his face doesn't change. "They won't. I'm sure of it."

Jun sighs again and picks up the broom from off the ground. "I've been thinking a lot about this Y/N. And, well, look at me."

You did. He was wearing blue denim overalls with a simple white T-Shirt underneath. His hair was unkempt and he'd shoved a cap on top of it to keep it tamed. He looked scruffy from working in the barn all day.

"So? All I see is you," you reply, crossing your arms. You knew that he was getting at but you refused to give in.

"Well, I'm not exactly what your parents would want for you. And... I don't think I'll be very good for you either," he says in a very quiet voice.