Keep me Safe. (Raven & Beast Boy -Teen Titans)

= 2 weeks ago=

"I'm leaving for a while to visit my family" I announced flatly.Robin leaned into the wooden chair with a curious expression covering his face.

"Oh, why?" One of his eyebrows shot up and i looked down at my lap.

"Personal reasons"

I heard chattering coming from the living room as Starfire and cyborg walked in giggling about something. Robin's face began to flush with jealousy as Cyborg kept making Starfire laugh.

He sat up quickly making the wooden chair squeak against the tile floor of the kitchen. Everyone in the room looked up except me.

"Robin what is the matter?" Starfire flew close to him, trying to read his face. He blushed to the point that he had to look at the floor so he didn't break from eye contact.

"Just gonna miss R-Raven that's all" He mumbled.

Starfire looked confused as she flew over to me. "Why Raven where are you going?"

"Family" I muttered. I hated repeating myself but i would never lash out at Star. I was nervous though, to leave. My father sent a messenger to tell me he needed to speak to me with importance. Something inside of me made me want to run and hide for once. But at the same time i was curious to know what he wanted.

I bit my lip slightly as i placed my hood over my head to hide the vulnarbilty in my eyes.

I flew up letting my cape cover my pale legs and slowly floated into the living room. Everyone said there goodbyes and i was about to teleport to my father's dimension when i saw a green puppy staring at me ontop of the couch.

Beast Boy.

He changed back into his normal self. His green skin shown brightly as the sun reflected off it. Muscles peeked out from under his shirt and lately his height had been growing, making me sad since i couldn't call him shrimp any more.

He walked slowly towards me, confusion gleaming in his light green eyes.

"See you soon?" He questioned.

I nodded, feeling at a lost for words.

I slowly pryed my eyes off of the green man and walked through the black portal and to my father.

**Hope you guys liked this! I absolutely loved the teen titans, the new teen titans go, is cute but it will never replace the original one :*!