"Monster"

Beast Boy's Pov:

I stood my ground next to Raven as i glared at her father.

"Leave!" She hissed.

I gave her a small smirk "No way"

Her eyes were full of sadness, but there was no way i was letting her deal with him alone.
"This is actually turning out perfectly" Trigon chuckled.

Raven's face went pale, i didn't quite understand but by the look on her face she had just made a realiazation about something, maybe the meaning behind his words?

While i stared at her in confusion i didn't notice Trigon moving closer towards me.

"Beast Boy!" I heard Raven shouting and i felt her soft hands wrapped around my waist. Everything happened so fast, what did happen?

I was staring into Raven's tear filled eyes as she shook her head, caressing my cheek. Behind her head was the giant ceiling. I was on the floor?

A piercing pain shot through me as i looked down i saw Raven pulling out a knife from my stomach.

I let out a painful groan and she hugged me tightly. "I should have been paying attention.." her voice was so frail that it made me want to cry.

I'm fine. Instead of speaking i spat out blood on the marble floor.

I felt blood trickle down my back from the wound on my stomach.
"R-Raven?" she looked up at me with a aweful gaze.

She looked so broken "I'm..fine" I smiled a bloody smile and she busted into more tears.

I began coughing more and my mouth tasted like metal.

Trigon ran over and grabbed raven by the throat, smashing her into the wall.

"No!" I crawled across the floor, trying to get up. She dug her nails into his hands as she tryed to pry his hands off her neck.

"KIll him!" I yelled.

She hesitated. 

She keeps seeming him as her father, she needs to start thinking that he's a monster.

"He's not a good person! He's gonna kill you and me! Kill him!"

He snapped his attention towards me and he dropped her onto the hard floor. Within a second he held me firmly and smashed me into the ground. I coughed up more blood and this time the world was becoming black.

"Beast Boy!" Her voice sounded like it was fading away as i tried to find my love.

Before i passed out i saw a huge light and Trigon looking fearful.

Then i passed out.