Intro

Hi my name is Jacelyn Mahone and yes Austin is biological brother but anywho..... I'm from a nice/iffy/ghetto part of Los Angeles called North Hollywood but I moved to chino hills with my; father,Robert, my brother Austin , my sister Loren Beech- Mahone (she is my half sister hense the hifen in the last name) ,stepmother Karen ,and stepbrother Shawn Mendes (*yes the Shawn Mendes who ur thinking/fangirling about)
when I was 11. I go to Canyon hills jr high in chino but I recently just graduated so now I'm going to be a freshman at Ruben S Ayala High School in the fall. But as of right now it's summer vacation and I'm at at a band cam called Camp musical note because I got a summer scholarship to come here every summer till I graduate high school because they skouted me in my band class cuz I slayed it at playing piano. And I can honestly say I love it here and the people seem nice but I don't know cuz I don't know anyone so basically I'm by myself but I'm okay like that. To be honest I'm really excited but a little nervous right now because the camp counselor shave assigned me to play a recital in front of the entire camp. So I'm in the music cabin practicing. All the sudden I see a really cute boy about 5,7 5,8 walk in the room and I stop playing. He comes over and says "Hey, I'm Cameron" "What's your name?" Then I say my names Jacelyn but my friends call me Jace. Then he says "that's a pretty name but your nickname though ha ha it's funny cuz that's a guy's name", then I say yeah I know I happen to like the name Jace cuz I'm more boy than girl. He then says "oh ok then Jace it is, so Jace why did you stop playing when I came in?" Then I say no reason. Then he says " oh come on there has to be some reason, so spill" then I say okay I'm nervous because I have to play a recital in front of the entire camp and I'm scared to play in front of people. Then he says "hey why don't I stick around and help you get over your fear and help you perform in front of an audience?" Then I say sure that would help a lot.

(Skip to done practice)

Cameron says "hey you were good, you did so good, I'm proud of you" then I say Thanks for sticking around to help me I really appreciate it. Then he says "it's no problem anytime for you sweetthang" "hey after the show why don't we head to the mess hall and hangout?" Then I say sure I'd really like that

A/n: Hey guys this is my new book and I hope you guys liked and enjoyed reading the Intro to the book as much as I enjoyed writing it anyways 3 votes and 2 comments and I'll post the 1st chapter ok tysm guys ilysm lemme know what you guys think of this book so far and if u like the book cover and my character choices I'd like to hear what you guys think ok thank you