Epilogue

So this is the last chapter of my story guys! It's over, and I feel as though I might cry. This story helped me get through high school and the first year of college. You guys have been here through it all. I must apologize for my sporadic updates though. School and life are to blame as always. Enough of my ramblings though. I hope I don't disappoint with this last chapter. Enjoy!

Love,

TheAnonymousEnigma

«·''·.(*·.¸('·.¸*Epilogue *¸.·')¸.·*).·''·»

A lot of times we say the phrase "everything will fall into place eventually", but we never fully believe it. We focus on the here and the now. We focus on the present and the past, but the future is an foreign fog that you can't see down. It is the forbidden. No one is given the gift of sight, but we are given a chance to experience it. We are given a chance to live it. Just remember to continuously live, love, and laugh because there is too much to do in such a short time. We were put on this Earth for a reason – all of us. We are all pawns in a chess game – seemingly irrelevant and plentiful but surprisingly strong and even stronger together. Be okay with today, and if need be, change tomorrow.

LPOV

If I could tell anyone anything, I'd tell them to be patient. If I wasn't such a manwhore, I would have gotten Thai a helluva lot easier than I did. Know who your friends are. I still can't stand Tyler's stupid ass to this day. It took forever to forgive him, but I have. It doesn't mean I forgot that shit either, but his kid is pretty cute. Victor was there the entire time, and I refused to believe him when he told me that I was falling for Thai. Thai was always there, and maybe I should have seen that earlier, but I didn't. I didn't see that with her I was a different person, a better one, and she let me be myself without taking my bullshit.

She treated me better than most of my "friends", and I reacted to that unconsciously by treating her better than any other girl I had been with despite having bet on her. She has high expectations for herself and for me to this day. She wants to see me succeed, and do more for myself. It still excites and scares me. The highest hope that any of the girls I was with before was to get an orgasm from me and scream to the top of their lungs. She was abstinent, and as much as I hated it, I hated the thought of losing her more. All I know is that she better rock my world when it comes time to do the deed. Oh, who am I kidding? She is Thai, an overachiever in everything she fucking does. She might kill me from extreme bliss our first time. Damn. Now, I'm hard.

Oh wait, I was lecturing you. Just know that your past follows and haunts the fuck out of you. You don't see it in the moment, but you will in the future. Just do the right thing, and you'll benefit from it. Don't be blind. I could have saved myself a lot of grief if I was just honest with myself in the beginning with Thai.  Oh and last but not least, be prepared when your room gets contaminated with girly shit. Thai leaves her stuff in my apartment every time she comes over.

She even has a drawer dedicated to her stuff, and she has all her girly products in my bathroom. It's a hostile takeover of pastel colors. I now know too much about makeup because of her. She puts it on at random times, but I have now come to the uncomfortable realization that I am able to judge other girls' makeup. Just be prepared to be whipped for the girl you actually care about. At the end of the day, I don't really mind seeing her stuff around my apartment. It makes it more intimate, and my girl is making me sappy and shit. I gotta go before it gets any worse.
Luis out.