PROLOGUE

Talia Archer was bored.

It wasn't long before she decided she needed to do something other than spin around in her dad's old office chair, stare mindlessly at her computer hoping her Twitter or Facebook notifications would blow up or see how many tissue paper boxes she could stack on her desk to make a structure taller than Donald Trump's ego.

She still hadn't figured that one out- but it would be a good story idea.

There wasn't much to do when you were stuck in Toronto because it was 4AM and you really didn't want to go outside. She had a bunch of stories she could update, but then again she also probably wouldn't. Writer's block, she had told herself continuously. Reaching over the mountain of pens and pencils, she opened her room door.

"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JEREMY KILLS AMANDA-"

Talia slammed the door shut. Her sister was on another Wattpad rampage, reading some other Divergent fanfiction. Lylla Archer was a force to be reckoned with when she and her Divergent Book Club were Skyping about that one fanfiction that made them scream like little girls.

She couldn't really blame them. Looking at the Facebook group page, Wattpad's Squad, she did kind of think of them as like a I-Can-Scream-About-Books kind of friends. They were probably her only friends, now that she thought about it. They were also really nice to her, which didn't make any sense because since when did Talia deserve that treatment?

When her computer dinged with a new notification, she wasted no time in attempting to cure her boredom and procrastinate by clicking on it. Tharron had taken the pleasure of posting something about cupcakes. She slammed her laptop shut.

"I need new friends," she muttered, pulling out her notebook from the pile she had stacked by her feet. Skimming it for a fresh page, she added, "Or at least another story where I can have a handful of celebrities and about one hundred characters related to people I know. Maybe Chris Hemsworth can be in it, and maybe Jensen Ackles too. And we can add in Captain America and movie characters and book characters. It can also be humorous, and the plot won't be messy at all." Her voice lowered, a grin stretching on her face. "In fact, it probably has all you reading this right now in it."

Someone knocked on the door. Rolling her eyes, she pulled it open, expecting a scolding. "Talia, stop breaking the fourth wall." Her sister looked around the room, scrunching her nose. "Is that my copy of Divergent-"

Talia slammed the door shut again.

Opening her laptop, she centered her focus on the group, scrolling through the recent posts thoughtfully. Approaching the member's list, she got to work on starting her new story.

Jensen Ackles, Captain America, and one hundred Wattpadder-based characters walk into a bar...

***

"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" -L.M. Montgomery

Well yeah, if you aren't an author who plans on writing a chapter tomorrow at five AM.

Greetings, fellow Earthlings! Talia is here with a forced prologue introducing everything she was thinking at five AM. It probably really sucks, but Zara doesn't care because she's tired and will probably plan to regret it later.

The people I've mentioned are: LyllaArcher (AKA my sister) and TharronSkylor.

I hope you enjoyed knowing what was going on when I thought of this story. I absolutely did not break the fourth wall. I absolutely felt bad when I stole my sister's copy of Divergent to read it. I absolutely did not eat the last chocolate bar in the house.

Your support on this story is amazing! Seriously, we ranked in humor! Drop a comment or leave a vote to tell me if you enjoyed it or not.

Remember: I'm dedicating each chapter of this book to a specific Wattpad Staff member in honour of all of us meeting each other through this site. This is dedicated to allenlau for creating a site that helped us discover words and people we never thought we would.

What can you expect next?: The first chapter, introducing as many of the characters as I can. It's pretty tough having almost sixty characters and trying to find a way to introduce them while making it hilariously funny and plot-worthy at the same time. Tell me what you want to see!

 Tell me what you want to see!