Chapter 9 - Oh Brother

Nico

Olivia is in my arms and she feels so damn good. I lean down to kiss her, and her beautiful eyes flash open. Grey with specks of blue. She smiles at me and I can't resist.

I pull her underneath me and continue to kiss her. Her body is so soft and pliable and fits perfectly under mine. She threads her fingers in my hair and makes a little sound in the back of her throat that drives me crazy.

I take the opportunity to kiss down her neck as I grab her by the waist. My hand slips underneath her shirt and I caress her stomach with my thumb. She starts breathing hard and arches her back. God, she's every man's dream.

I press against her and she moans delightfully. I do it again and again, wanting her to know what she does to me. How much I want her.

"Nico," she whispers, but it sounds more like a plea. Hearing her say my name like that completely undoes me.

I pull back to slip off her shirt in one motion. She lifts up her hips in silent invitation, and I help her out of her leggings. I can't believe how fast this is happening.

I barely have time to admire her beauty, when she pulls me back towards her. Our bodies realign in just the right spot and her arms wrap around my lower back, keeping me there.

"I want you," she tells me as her hand slips underneath my boxers.

My eyes suddenly flash open, and I'm staring up at the ceiling. I rub my eyes, trying to orient myself. I turn around and see Olivia sleeping with her back to me. Damn, it was a dream. But it felt so real. I pull down the sheets to make sure and discover that she is, in fact, fully clothed. And I'm fully hard.

I sigh, both in disappointment and relief. Disappointment because I wish it had been real, and relief because I also know it's way too soon for that to happen. I start to panic at that last thought. If she sees me like this she's going to freak out. I quickly get out of her bed, pulling on my jeans. I need to get my shit together. I leave her bedroom and quietly close the door behind me.

I practically run into the bathroom and splash my face with cold water. I soon realize it's not enough and place my head directly under the faucet. I let the cool water run through my hair as I try to calm down. The images of my dream are still very present and it's difficult to do.

God, my feelings for her are out of control. I'm so attracted to her it's insane. I want her so badly. I want everything with her. How is this possible? I've only really known her for a few days. It's crazy and it freaks me out. I don't know how to deal with this. I need to get out of here before I screw this up. I need to go home and think about this.

I finally turn the faucet off and let the last of the water drip down my hair and into the sink. I grab a towel to dry off, wondering if I should wake her up before I take off. Maybe I can leave her a note.

There is a knock on the door and I breathe out heavily. Olivia must have heard the water running or I've been in here for too long. Guess I'm going to have to man up and face her. I'm such a coward. I hang the towel back and open the door.

Ana is staring right at me.

What the hell?

I pinch myself in the arm, thinking I'm still dreaming, but she doesn't go away, even when my nail starts digging roughly into my skin. Why isn't she going away?

"What are you doing here, Nico?" my ex whispers, her face equally as dumbfounded as mine must be.

What the hell is she doing here? I look past her towards Olivia's room and the door is still closed. I worry about her waking up and seeing us like this.