Chapter 1 ~ The Strong One

2011.
Everything was happened at 2011, when I was at the 2nd grade of highschool. A busy and boring morning as usual, I walked to the school. People were staring at my outfit --an unbuttoned school uniform with no tie and a skirt with diagonal cut-- but I already used to it. I don't like to obbey that useless school rules.
I changed my shoes at the locker room, I saw that popular guy still surounded by gifts from his fans, sigh.

Through the hallway, I saw them again, bullied that short guy so he would clean their shoes every morning. I really hate a weak guy like him, thanks God I'm not in the same class with him or the bullies.
I entered the classroom, took out my Nitendo DS and played with my headset. One by one these bunch of stupid students sat on their own seat. This daily routine always happened everyday.
"Why didn't you fix your uniform yet?" asked the smart student with his glasses and an extremelly neat uniform.

"None of your business," I said. Then he just read his thick book again. This nerd, Namjoon, is the leader of the class and he sat next to me. He was the only one student that want to talk to me even though I always answer him coldly.
Lunch time, I didn't consume anything but water and my beloved games. I walked out from the class and I saw the bullies with the short guy at the hallway again, their eyes accidentally met with mine, and then they walked away from me, frightened. Arrived at the roof, I played the games as usual, and damn it I forgot my earphone. Nah, it was quiet at the rooftop so I didn't need to wear earphone.
10 minutes later, I heard the rooftop door opened and closed quickly. It was him. He saw me sitting alone enjoying my games and then his face told me that he scared. He was panic. He confusely moved his step to the back and front like he didn't know whether he should get out from the rooftop or stay there. I didn't get it at first, but then I heard loud footsteps from the stairs behind the door. He turned his head to the door while crying.

 He turned his head to the door while crying

"Runaway from the bullies?" I asked him. I could help him to hide but I didn't think he will, because he didn't scared only from the bullies but also with me.
"Here," I pointed at the bottom of the table that I sat. He still scared.
"They will hurt you but I won't, you can choose," I continued my game and he suddenly ran to the bottom of the table without saying a thing. Right after that, the door opened loudly.

 Right after that, the door opened loudly

"WHERE ARE YOU BAST...," their faces suddenly looks frightened after they saw me. My eyes met with the leader's, I continued his word, "...bastard?"
"Who? Me?" I asked calmly but cold.
"N...NO, NOT YOU!! WE'RE SORRY!" they ran away.
"Get up," I told that short guy, his body was still shivering a lot, "I said get up,"
"T...thankyou..." he said nervously.
"Here, sit next to me," I told him. He just sat silently.
"I...I will buy you l...l...lunch..." he said.
"Huh?" I looked at him, "is this your goals? Become everyone's slave? You think I'll bully you as well?"
"I...I'm sorry...." he still shivered.
"Your name?" I asked.
"J...Ji...Jimin, P...Park Jimin," he told me. Before I continued the conversation, the bell rang.
"Listen, actually I want to accompany you to your class because if the bullies saw you with me, they will not dare to disturb you, but that will make you forever weak," I told him to go to his class alone. He still scared. I said "I'm here every lunch time, come if you want to be strong,".
He just nagged nervously and went downstairs alone.

I walked through the hallway of the old apartment. Sigh, I should get ready for this "everyday war" huh? I could hear both screamed even though I wasn't arrived in front of the door. That's why we didn't have any neighbours. They all moved because of that 2 old humans.
I opened the door, suddenly an alcohol bottle smashed the door after me. Gasp. I saw it again. My mom being hitted by that drunk old man which was my own dad. I punched my dad on the face.
"DAD STOP," his mouth bleed. Before he could attacked us, I bring my mom to my room and locked the door as fast as possible. That crazy old man kept hitting my door with some random stuffs. My mom was still crying, I saw so many bruishes on her body. I took my medicine kit and cured her.