Chapter 2 ~ Killer

Ah... Finally I unlocked a new level on my game. I played my Nitendo DS in the train, didn't get a seat so I played while standing near the train door. Actually, every morning I take the same train and I always found that principal's son from my school. He supposed to be one of the richest student in the school but he only wear cap and random outfit everyday because he can wear anything he want. I don't know his name because students often call him as "Captain" because "cap" and he could do anything at school. Wait, why I talk about him?
I changed my shoes at the locker as usual, found that one popular guy again, surounded by girls, I forgot his name, Jay? Jun? I don't care.

 Wait, why I talk about him?I changed my shoes at the locker as usual, found that one popular guy again, surounded by girls, I forgot his name, Jay? Jun? I don't care

Then I walked through the hallway, I usually saw the bullies with Jimin every morning at the hallway, but why they were not there that morning?
"Morning...," Namjoon smiled as soon as I sat at my seat. I ignored him but he kept smiling.
"I have a good news," he said with his big smile. I shaked my head.

"You know that our class often attacked by Taehyung's class right? This morning Taehyung told me that he won't disturb us again," Namjoon said

"You know that our class often attacked by Taehyung's class right? This morning Taehyung told me that he won't disturb us again," Namjoon said. Actually I don't really care about Taehyung, I only knew that he already bullied many students especially Jimin.
"He didn't tell me why but I think he just afraid with you hahaha," he said. I don't think so.
But suddenly I worried with Jimin.
After he ran away yesterday, did he get attacked?
For the first time, I asked Namjoon.
"Uh... do you know Park Jimin?" I asked him.
"YOU ASKED ME? WOW!" he shocked.
"Nevermind," I turned my head.
Lunch time, I walked through the hallway to go to the rooftop. But there was so many students cheering for something.
"GO TAE-SSHI GO TAE-SSHI!" that was what I heard. Some girls just laughed. I couldn't see what happened because it was too crowded.
Someone bumped me from the behind. He also entered to the crowds and people stopped cheering when they saw him.
"Kim Taehyung, can you follow me to the principal room?" he said calmly after he entered the crowds. I still couldn't see what happened.

"Captaiiinnnnn!""Oh my God it's Captain!""Ahhh so coool!!!"Girls screamed

"Captaiiinnnnn!"
"Oh my God it's Captain!"
"Ahhh so coool!!!"
Girls screamed.
I tried to see what happened and I saw something terrifying. I saw Jimin got beaten up by Taehyung.
I could only stand right there saw Jimin almost collapsed and stared at me with pity. After Taehyung followed Captain, nobody helped Jimin including me. I only stared at him wish that he could get up by himself.
"R... roof... rooftop...," he said to me. I just nodded and went to the rooftop right after he asked me. After I arrived at the rooftop, I waited about 5 minutes and he came.
"How could you getting beaten like that?" I asked even though he still shivering.
"T... t... teach...," he coughed while spoke to me, "...teach me, to... to be a... strong person,"
He held my shoulder and cried.
"You want to take a revenge?" I asked, "I thought I scared with me just like other people,"
"Hm, hm," he nodded, "I scared at first, but... you're n... not as bad as p... people s... said,"
I smirked at him and asked him to sat next to me, "Are you sure?"
He nodded again.
I laughed.
"Park Jimin, did you just asked a killer to help you?"
He stopped crying and looked at me, "it would be nice if he died in my hand,".

"Park Jimin, did you just asked a killer to help you?"He stopped crying and looked at me, "it would be nice if he died in my hand,"