Chapter 15

Killian's POV

Emma has been such a big help for me, but Milah was right about one thing no woman will love a single father of 4 girls. Though having a woman work for me might make that hard to find someone.

"Hey whats the matter?" Emma asks walking outside.

"Nothing." I say drinking some rum.

"Oh come on thats all you have been doing for the past 2 weeks. I know somethings up. Please talk to me." She says.

"Its complicated no one will ever understand." I say.

"Come on tell me." She says.

"Milah said something to me before we split. She said no one will love a single father of four girls." I say.

"Killian thats not true. Believe me its not true. Women love a man that is close with his kids especially with daughters." She says.

"You really think so?" I ask.

"Yeah I really do." She says.

"It will be hard to get my girls to like someone as much as they do you." I say.

"Well just dont introduce them to someone until that person is okay with it and Milah and all that stuff." She says.

"Thanks Swan." I say.

Emma's POV

Why am I giving him this advise? Im tell him all this stuff trying to help him with his love life when all I want is him. I can never tell him how I feel its to weird.

"How about we get the girls and go out for Ice Cream?" I ask him.

"Sure I guess. If it will help." He says.

"It will help." I say.

I went inside and told the girls that we were going for Ice Cream.

"I'll get the car." He says.

"No. How about we walk?" I ask.

"Really a walk?" He questions.

"Yes a walk." I say.

"Okay. I guess that works." He says.

"Sienna will you hold my hand?" Sofie asks her."

"Sure." Sienna says taking her hand.

"Daddy will you hold me?" Layla asks Killian.

"Sure love." He says and picks her up.

"I got Lola now lets go." I say placed her in the stroller.

We got to the Ice Cream shop and Killian seemed upset and walked outside.

"Emma where you going?" Layla asks.

"Outside to check on your father. I think he is upset." I say.

"Can we come too?" Sofie asks.

"No Im sorry you cant. I texted your Uncle Liam he will be watching you guys tonight while I get your father stop acting strange." I tell her.

I need to know whats really bothering Killian. Its not because he cant find his love. Its so much more then that.