Chapter 29

Emma's POV

Today was the day we are bring Landon home from the hospital. Its going to be tough to do, by handling 4 girls and one new born baby.

"Okay Love we're home." Killian says.

"Okay. Here we go." I say.

"Swan trust me everything will be just fine. Except the fact that we wont sleep." He says.

"Oh shut up." I say.

We got out of the car and took our son inside.

"Emma!" Layla yells running up to me.

"Layla quiet your brother is trying to sleep." Killian says.

"Sorry Daddy." She says.

"Its okay Princess." Killian says kissing her head.

"Can I play with him?" She asks.

"Not now he is to little for that." I say.

"Emma'a right now sweetie go play with your sisters." Killian says.

She went upstairs and we went into our room and placed him in his new crib.

"Home sweet home." I say.

"That it is Swan." Killian says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey Im sorry for the way I acted towards you in the delivery room." I say facing him.

"Thats alright love. Its all over now." He says.

"Yeah I dont know." I say and sat on the bed.

"Hey dont worry about if Milah is going to show up and ruin things. Just think of something better like our wedding." He says.

"Oh right that." I say jokingly.

"Yeah that. You know Love you can take as long as you want with this. As long as I have this family I dont care how long it takes." He says.

"Okay how about in three months." I say.

"Wow that quick?" I asks.

"Well yeah I dont think I can go another day without being your wife." I say to him.

"Well then in three months we shall say I do." He says and kisses my head.

That night Killian and I had a couple of fights about who will get up with the baby and who will change him and feed him just your typical parent fight. Most of the time I got up, but I made Killian get up as well because this isnt just my job. Killian ended up sending the girls to his brother's after they didnt sleep for two days. You would think after having four other kids Killian would be good at taking turns with getting up with the baby. Either he is just being a guy or he is just doing it to get on my nerves either way I sill love this man and cant wait to be his forever.