You Take the Good Girl on a Date

Song Rights belong to LMFAO and/or Rent I don't own any lyrics or songs 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was dreading this, I really was. I dressed down in ripped skinny jeans, a navy blue cami, and a white crop top over. I always wore outfits like this to an Open Mic Night. Jade and I were obsessed with open mic nights and I'll admit I was a little pissed she changed plans on me and stuck me with.... him. 

The doorbell rang at a quarter to 6. After a pulled my curly hair into a pony tail I came downstairs to see Liz talking to Drew. Crap, she'll think it's a date. 

"You ready?" Drew said when he saw me come up behind my sister. Liz spun around to face me with a smirk. 

"Ready for your date Chloe?" 

"Not a date." I said sharply "Jade bailed on me and stuck me with him." 

Drew rolled his eyes "That helps my ego thanks Chloe." 

I smirked "No problem, now lets go I don't wanna be late." I grabbed the car keys and waved them in his face "I'm driving." 

He rolled his eyes once again but followed me out to my car and got in the passanger seat with no further complaining and as I started the car I couldn't help but blurt out "What were you and Liz talking about?" 

"Jealous are we?" Drew smirked triggering my eyeroll. 

"Please, I'm curious so sue me." 

"She asked about you, thinking i liked you and crap like that." 

I nodded my head "Do you have your ticket?" 

"Yeah, your not gonna make me sing right?" 

I smirked at him "We'll see." 

The drive lasted another ten or 15 minutes until we parked in front of the Melody Bar. From what I could see so far it was packed, it always was Monro and Brillance were in love with this place, luckily since Drew and I had tickets we got skip the line and get good seats. As we got out I nodded for Drew to follow where we walked up to the body guard manning the rope and showed him our tickets and he let us in.... May our night begin. 

                                                                                  ∞ 

"I'm not drinking." I argued as handed me a fake ID "I'm driving remember?" 

"Fine." Drew said rolling his eyes, we were currently watching a girl maybe 14 or 15 singing Jar of Hearts and I couldn't help looking at Drew. This song would typically fit a bad boys life perfectly and yet... It didn't seem like Drew. 

"So Chloe, you going to sing tonight?" Drew smirked staring at me intenivley. 

I scoffed, me sing? No way "Yeah right, I'll sing when you sing Drew." 

Drew shrugged his shoulders "I'll sing, I don't care that much as long as I get a fun song." 

My eyes widened "S-Seriously? Your gonna sing?" 

My question was answered when Drew winked at me and stood up walking over to the DJ just as the Jar of Hearts was finishing up. He said something then stepped onstage into the light as the music for his song came on. 

He pointed his finger at me and began, 

Yeah, yeah

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly