You try to mend things with the Good Girl

"Hey Chloe I was wondering--" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes lazily until I heard a shriek "CHLOE!" Liz screamed before jumping on the bed and on me. 

"Liz." I whined "Get off me, you weigh a ton." 

"Why are you wearing Drew's shirt?" Liz snapped and when I didn't answer she flicked me on the ear causing me to sit bolt upright. 

"OW!" I complained. 

Liz glared at me then pointed to my shirt "I've seen that picture of Drew's team in an old yearbook, why are you wearing his shirt if your broken up?" 

I glared at her massaging my wounded ear "Because I found it yesterday and decided to put it on, I'm allowed to do that right?" 

Liz rolled her eyes "Yeah, yeah but you are still broken up right?" 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Because." Liz said putting on an evil smile "Leo and I thought it would be totally cute if we set you up with Dallas Howard, the guy on the soccar team with Leo." 

I stared at her confused for a moment "Any reason?" 

"Because you single duh, now get dressed because their coming at 10." I rolled my eyes as she left the room, I got up and slipped into jeans and a flowy top with ankle boots. After pulling my hair into a pony tail I grabbed my mac and went on facebook. 

As the page showed my homepage I scrolled down wondering what everyone was doing, I saw Drew was online with a status saying, 

You never know what someone means to you until their gone 

I looked at the chat list, Drew was still on it... Should I chat him or would that be crossing a line? So much for it never being awkward. Finally I typed in hi.

It took him a good 30 seconds before I finally got one back Hey, what do u want? 

Rude much? I just wanted to talk before I leave

Where are you going? 

I sighed before writing back a date

let me guess with that asshole Brody? 

You set that up not me. 

Just then my phone began ringing, I looked at the ID and saw Drew's face pop up. Rolling my eyes I clicked answer. 

"For the record Sage set that up, not me." 

"Why did you even invite her?" 

There was silence on the other end until he said "Why do you think? To make you jealous! How do you think it makes me feel to see you all perfect and single Chloe? How do you think it makes me feel to know that this is all Reid's fault and somehow your still blaming me?" 

"You shouldn't have ever helped him!" I yelled "He was cheating on Stephanie! So what if he's your brother he ruined Stephanie and his marriage Drew! And you-you helped him." 

"So that's it then? You're never gonna date me again because I helped him?" 

I sniffled "I never said that." 

"Then what are you trying to say?" He demanded. 

I sighed closing my eyes and shaking my head not wanting to talk "Y-you hurt me Drew.... That week after I smashed your phone I wasn't eating, I wasn't sleeping, I could barely talk to anyone you knew that too. I know you knew because Travis told you didn't he? And you still didn't tell anyone the truth. I was losing weight, I was depressed I was so depressed that I--I thought of something scary Drew I didn't want to feel the pain anymore so I... I considered suicide, I thought of alcohol if it wasn't for Trey who I tried to persuade to give me the keys to Shades I think I would've been an alcoholic. You said you loved me and yet, you made me go through all that by myself. The whole point of saying you love someone is--is knowing you would never hurt them, you should protect them but you didn't Drew you didn't instead I had to lean on Travis and Trey you're best friends. I just I don't understand why you did that to me." 

"I didn't want to." Drew said his voice quiet and small. 

"But you still did." I responded my voice barely a whisper "And I don't know if I can ever forget that." 

I heard him sigh on the other end before saying "I'm sorry, I mean it Chloe and--and I want to be friends. Real friends that don't get jealous and don't try to make the other mad or sad. I want to go back to normal.... no strings attached I just I want to make you smile and laugh, like before we were dating." 

"Do you promise we'll just be friends? You can't get jealous if I begin dating someone else, and I won't get jealous if you want to date Sage." 

"I'm not dating Sage, nor do I want to." Drew said laughing "I told her that last night when she tried to get with this." The way he said it made me laugh. 

"Okay well.... I got to go." 

"Wait." Drew said "I want to have a do-over hangout, bowling with Stephanie and Noah tomorrow okay?" 

"Yeah." I said smiling "Sounds great, see you then." 

"Bye." Drew said before hanging up and I couldn't help but smile down at my phone until the doorbell rang. 

                                                                                        ∞ 

My date with Dallas was... okay. I agreed to go out again but I didn't feel a spark... or anything for that matter. 

At 5 the next evening I raced down to the door, when I swung it open there stood Stephanie smiling like an idiot. "Hey!" She said happily before pulling me in for a hug. "The guys are all in my car lets go." I nodded and followed her down to her Dodge Mini Van. I climbed in the back beside Noah and smiled at him as I took a seat. 

"So warning." I began as Stephanie began driving "I am amazing at bowling and you might just get jealous at my mad skills." 

Drew and Noah laughed "Yeah sure Chloe." Steph giggled. 

I shrugged and stared out the window, everytime I was with the Simons I always felt a stage of love and warmth around them just like with my family Stephanie was like my sister and Anna was a second mom and I'm not gonna start with Drew because man that would be awkward. 

"So are you two like dating again?" I heard Noah ask us. I felt my cheeks redden as I shook my head and Drew grinned at me in the rearveiw mirror as he said. 

"No just friends." I smiled at him before fixing my eyes on my nails as I attempted to pick off the nailpolsih. By the time we arrived at the Bowling Alley it was 5:30, the four of us went to get some pizza and then went to our alleyway before starting. 

Drew made me go first and I grinned as I grabbed a bright pink ball and watched as it rolled and finally got a strike. I spun around to the others who were staring at me in awe and I smirked. "Like I said amazing." 

The game continued on for another hour and a half before they named me winner and with that we piled into the car. "Clow did you want to come over to our house for a awhile?" Stephanie asked and I felt myself nodding. 

"Yeah sure." 

When we arrived at the house Drew led me in where all the lights were off and I looked at him curiously. "Where is everyone?" 

"They all went to a movie I think." He said before plopping down at the couch. "So listen I don't mean to be a buzz kill but I need to talk to you." 

I groaned "What about?" 

"Sage." I sighed nodding for him to go on "She won't leave me alone after that 'date' I set up and I really need help trying just to you know, shoo her away from me because seriously that girl cannot take a hint." 

I nodded my head "Okay and what does that have to do with me?" 

"Can I just tell her you and I are back together so she'll get off my back? She may not be the brightest but she's a feminest and won't go after a taken guy."

I shrugged my shoulders "Fine, I guess that'll be okay." 

"Okay thanks Chloe I owe you." 

"Yeah you do." I sighed before laughing "I'm just kidding." 

Drew grinned at me and tousled my hair before standing up and walking over to the movie rack and pulling out my all time favourite movie, Silver Linings Playbook.