Demigods React: Episode Five!!

Welcome to Demigods react!!! The gods are on vacation again. This episode our demigods will be reacting to: You Belong With Me, by T-SWIZZLE!! (I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT)

So let's begin!!

You're on the phone with your girlfriend

Percy: Nope, I'd die if I was...

She's upset, She's going off about something that you said

Leo: *sighs dramatically* *Looks off into the distance* When is she not??

'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

Zoë: What is so funny about 'dam' you deformed acorn??

Percy, Grover Thalia: *Hysterical laughter in the distance*

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.

Hazel: BAD! You should be sleeping on a Tuesday night. You won't get enough sleep, which means you won't be able to process what the teacher is saying, which means you'll fail your exam which means you won't get into a good college which means you won't get a good job which means you'll live on the streets. DO YOU WANT THAT??

Frank: How are ya?

Hazel: *sulky face* I'm all worked up!! (GMW!!!)

I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.

Calypso: FOR THE LAST TIME, LEO, 'YAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!' AND THEN A SOUND OF METAL GRINDING AGAINST METAL IS NOT MUSIC!!

And she'll never know your story like I do.

Me: *whispers* I know it better than all of you...

But she wears short skirts

I wear t-shirts