Very First Sleep Over

AN

Alright, so obviously there isn't a lack of Ally&Luke moments, but this is a chapter I kinda really wanted to do!

Hehe, not sure what's gonna happen.

Enjoy!

Waffles that d'ey makin on zee side.. yummmm... i iz hungry now !

ALLY

My first thought when I stepped out of Luke's shower was that I was going to smell like a man. I hadn't thought to ask any of the other girls for shampoo or body wash, so I had ended up lathering my hair with the same yummy stuff as Luke. I don't think I pulled it off the same way though.

I grabbed one of the plush black towels off the hanger on the door and wrapped it firmly around my dripping hair, using the other one to towel off my dripping body before the drips made contact with the cool tile floor.

The mirror was fogged, despite the fact that I had turned the fan on before I stepped into the shower, and I used one hand to wipe the condensation away to peer at my face.

My eyes were, thank god, not giving away the fact that I was exhausted. In fact, they seemed to be alight with mischief. Sparkling. Something I hadn't seen in a while, probably since I went off to college and my life went downhill.

My skin was far from blemish free. I, like most people, had a few telltale spots, but they seemed to be slowly healing. I guess I could blame the fresh air for that one, because my life certainly wasn't stress free. I unrolled the towel from around my damp hair and let it cascade down my bare shoulders to the middle of my back, cooling my warm skin.

My dark hair was in tangled curls that would take forever to brush out, but if I didn't, it'd definitely frizz. I grabbed the black comb off the bathroom counter, mentally reminding myself that to ask Luke to pick up my bag, or even just a brush. This comb wasn't working very well.

Fifteen minutes later, I had succeeded in twisting the comb into my hair in three different places, and officially had given up.

I grabbed the silk black robe off of the back of the door and slipped it on. It was obviously Luke's, the material dwarfed me, forcing me to roll the sleeves up to my elbows. The silk was soft against my smooth skin, and smelt like Luke. It was delicious.

"Luke?" I asked, opening the bathroom door and slipping into the bedroom. We had gone to separate bathrooms to shower after swimming in the lake. It was really fun, and I ended up meeting everyone who had played football. I had a ton of new friends, it was just whether or not I'd remember their names when I saw them again.

"Hey Ally." I looked to my left to see him sprawled out in the middle of his antique bed, atop the black bed spread. In his boxers. Only his boxers.

His hair was damp, resting on his forehead as he smiled up at me, setting the thick book that was in his hand onto the bedside table. His legs were spread out in a typical guy posture, firmly muscled and leading up to a pair of black boxers. My face flushed red when I realized what I was gazing at, and I quickly averted my eyes to his face.

"Did you find everything okay?" He asked, curving his lips up into a pleased smile when I nodded. "Come sit with me.'

"I need something to wear though," I murmured, biting my lip nervously. I had never slept with a guy before. Not like that, although, I hadn't done that before either. Last night I was too tired to protest sleeping with Luke, but now I was nervous. What do I do?

"You can have one of my t-shirts. I'll get you some clothes from Claire tomorrow, just until we can go shopping."

"Okay," I whispered, following him as he slid off the bed and headed for an oak door across the room. I couldn't help but stare at the bunches of muscles in his back that rippled and moved when he reached for the doorknob.