A Painful Beginnin

Alex Pov.

Two bodies are squished up against mine. One in front. One behind. Two arms are sitting across my body holding me down. I hear these bodies snoring lightly. Their chest going up and down. Heart beats peaceful.

Yesterdays events come flooding through my mind. I smiled at the new, fond memories, then snuggled into my new found mates.

I told them everything. They were pissed (that's an understatement) at all that has happened to me,  it took a lot to calm them and their wolves down. They don't understand how I forgave Jace, but really no one does.

They have no family as of their 18th birthday due to a rogue attack. The rogues had attacked during the Alpha Ceremony. Their first mate had gotten killed in that battle, she was the first target. Their parents and sister disappeared after the battle. They are said to have been killed, but their bodies were never found so they still have hope. Now they are 22 years old.

"Why are you staring into space smiling like a weirdo, princess?" I scoff at Ian and smack his chest. He chuckles lightly and says, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But really what has you so happy?"

"Just thinking about yesterday," I reply, still smiling. He smiled back at me and kissed me on the lips. I felt Ken move, I turn around to see him looking at us with jealousy in his eyes. I smirk,  he's jealous because I kissed his brother and not him. That's so cute. I give him a  peck on his lips also, just to make the baby happy.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask them.

"I think we should all, friends included, go to lunch and get to know each other," Ken says. Ian and I nod in agreement, that sounds like a good idea.

*How about we all go out to eat and get to know each other. Or would you rather have some alone time? ;)* SEND

In no time I get texts from everyone. All agreeing that while number two sounds great, we should go with number one.

Ian Ken, and I walk into the restaurant names Hercegovina, a fairly priced buffet, to see that all our friends have already arrived. I wave and point them out to the boys. "Hey everyone, whats up?" I ask when we get to the table.

"Just waiting for you guys to get here." A girl that I don't know told me. I'm guessing she is Jace's mate because she is on his lap. Gross...but cute. "Oh my bad, my name is Ditte, and what's  yours?"

"Hey Ditte, I love your name, it's so unique. I'm Alex." I reply, I can't stop smiling. It's so exciting that we all have found mates and can be happy now. "What about the rest of you? Why don't we all just introduce ourselves."

"I'm Jacob, Ava's mate."

"I'm Ditte, Jace's mate."

"I'm Gabin, Nicole's mate."

"I'm Ian. Alex's mate."

"I'm Ken, Alex's other, better mate." Ian glares at his twin and shakes him head.

Nearly ten minutes after we arrived a girl, whose clothes barley covered her private parts, walked over and said in a flirty voice, "Hello my name is Sally and I am your waitress tonight, would you guys like something to drink?" She asked, well more like purred, while pushing her boobs into Jacob's (I think) face..

She then starts  eye raping my mates. we girls glare at her hoping she will get the hint and go the hell away. She just rolls her eyes at us then acts as if we aren't even there. "Yeah, I would like it if you would stop looking at my ma-boyfriends and get us a different waiter." I all but growled at her, making sure she heard the words waiter as in a boy. She scurried off looking terrified. Good, bitch deserves it, looking at my man.