Savior

Alex Pov.

Four months. I have been here for four months. I have endured pain and protects my babies from these monsters for four months. My babies are still healthy as they can be in this situation. Every once in a while I will feel them all kick me, telling me that they are alive and safe. I cant talk at all now, my throat will clog up and I cant breathe if I even try. 

I know what they're doing to me but I have to keep my babies safe. They're drying out some wolves-bane and sprinkling it on my food so it will rub off on my throat and not go into my stomach and kill the baby. It wont kill me though, they don't put enough on my food to do that. By doing this my vocal cords have a reaction with the poison and it completely stops me from talking. Every time I eat I try to wipe off as much as I can, but not all of it can get rubbed off with the naked hand. 

They locked me up in a silver chamber after about three weeks in that god awful smelling tiny room. Silver burns werewolves and stops you from shifting, and is interfering with my pack-link, so I can't tell anyone where I am or that I am okay. I am grateful they are not trying to kill my babies, so I deal with it to keep them alive.

Cameron still beats me to a pulp every day. He makes sure to break my kneecaps so I can't walk and escape. My knees heal nearly everyday after the break, but I don't know how much more they can take before they stop healing. He'll punch, kick, slap, anything he can to my face. He has broken all of my fingers and a couple of bones in my arm. He has cut me in all areas that you could possibly think of besides my stomach. Good thing I know how to set and pop bones into place and that I am a werewolf so I heal faster or I would be dead. I would for sure be dead right now if I was human.

I have never seen any rogue beside Cameron, he is the only one to take me anywhere, bring me food, or come to beat me. I don't think he really trusts anyone enough to let them go near me. 

Speak-or think- of the devil and he shall come, I try not to cower away in fear as Cameron walks into my cell. I hold my belly protectively just in case. He hasn't hurt them yet, but I have learned to never trust anyone. 

"I can't believe I have not broken you yet." He states, with a evil and angry smile on his face. "I though if I was to hurt you long enough with the chance of your babies getting hurt you would make a deal. But I was wrong, so we'll go with the latter." He claps his hands excitedly. He is a sick man. "I'll just keep hurting you and hurting you until your mates find you then walah! I'll kill them and the pack is mine."

I shake my head no, they would never let that happen, we have more people and are stronger then the rogues. I keep repeating this in my head, we will win, they will find me, I will go home again, my babies will survive, my pack will be okay.

I hear a loud crash and an unknown person come running into the room. "KING, KING!! The girls pack is here and our allies betrayed us." He says out of breath, "Alpha and Luna Prazer are helping her pack."

I try to hold back my smile, ah the perks of having secret alliances. When Cameron's smile faltered and his hard eyes looked scared for once. I could not hold my smile any longer, my mates, family, and pack have come to save me.

Cameron roughly grabs my arm and starts dragging me somewhere. Somewhere away from the fight. I frown, oh no, he's bailing on his pack and taking me away from mine. I wish I was strong enough to fight back. I wish my wolf had enough strength to take over my body, she just needs an extra push.

I hear a howl. 

A howl of pain. 

A howl of pain coming from my mates.

And it is not because of loss, its because of physical pain.

My mates are hurt.

Rosa howl in my head, feeling my mates pain.