VOTE NOW

This part will only be dialogues. Hope this can satisfy you ifrits!

-------------------------

Lilly: Mr Ambrose, Sir!

Rikkard: Yes?

Lilly: Have you seen this? *hands Mr Ambrose a sheet of paper*

Rikkard: *didn't read and stared at Lilly - wasted time written in his eyes*

Lilly: Why aren't you reading it, you son of a bachelor?! It's important!

Rikkard: Because I don't want to.

Lilly: I don't bloody care, just read it!

Rikkard: Respect, Mr Linton!

Lilly: I don't bloody care, Sir, just read it, Sir!

Rikkard: Adequate *still didn't read*

Lilly: Well, Sir, why aren't you bloody reading?!

Rikkard: I thought I made myself clear - I do not want to read it, Mr Linton!

Lilly: Read it! Now!

Rikkard: I am your employer, Mr Linton, therefore you do not get to order me around like I do you.

Lilly: *resists the urge to punch him square in the face*

Lilly's self-conscience: That'll show him, Lilly! Punch him in the face and...actually no. Bad idea. You might ruin his perfect perfection.

Lilly: JUST READ IT, SIR!

Rikkard: No.

Lilly: *sighs* People are voting on a 'site' - whatever that is - called GOODREADS.

Rikkard: And why does that concern me?

Lilly: They wanna know what goes on inside your head.

Rikkard: *finally reads the material and freezes*

Lilly: Frankly, I wish I can vote, too!

---------------
Well, what are you waiting for?

Vote for Lilly and Ricky. Now!

For the ifrits who didn't get what was going on because they rudely skip Sir Rob's notes at the end of the chapters...

Storm and Silence is currently in a competition on a site called GOODREADS, and since we previously won the first two rounds, Sir Rob rewarded us with Silent Night and he said that if we win this thing the second chapter will be published and will be written entirely on HIS POV! So let's support our dear Sir Rob and VOTE! Wear your uncle's tailcoat too if you like.