Chapter Three

You read my mind... Then a dark thought tempted my lips. What would he do if I said 'no'?

I giggled to myself and smiled.

"W-what would we do in your bedroom?" I asked, playing dumb. He smirked and leaned in, grabbing my jacket to bring my ear to his lips. I blushed at his words and looked at my feet.

His large hands tucked a piece of my wavy black hair behind my ear. I looked up into his milk chocolate eyes and smiled.

He returned it and let his hand drop. He didn't need my answer, he knew he had me...

"Another dink?" he asked, I simply nodded and looked down at me feet. I heard the glass clink as it was set down, but I didn't look up till he spoke, "here".

I brought the drink to my lips and tipped it back... He smiled as if he had achieved something spectacular and grabbed my wrist, walking me to the elevator. I looked around the room and the whole place was empty, even the mysterious man was gone.

The moment the doors closed he pulled my body against his, making me trip into his arms. I looked up to meet his gaze, I was imprisoned. He watched me for a moment, searching my eyes before he lowered his head so our lips met.

He smelled masculine and sexy, making me crave more. His tongue entered my mouth, exploring the insides. A desire bloomed inside me that I didn't even know existed. I wanted him inside me. Now.

This was my first kiss.

The peck on the lips by Sara in the second grade didn't count. This was my first real kiss, and the thought only made me sink deeper into submission. His hand cupped the back of my head while his other hand rubbed my nipple through my shirt. I moaned and shuttered. I didn't expect that to feel so...good.

The elevator binged and the doors opened, but our kiss continued. I wanted it to last forever but I could feel eyes on us. Placing my hands on his pecks, I pushed him off, taking him by surprise. I stepped out of the elevator and gasped as his arm snaked out and wrapped around my torso, keeping me from escaping.

A sharp breath left my lips as his free hand grabbed my ass. I looked at the bodyguards and the man sitting behind the front desk. The guy behind me fondled my body. This is embarrassing... "S-stop!" I protested and tried to wiggle free, but this just egged him on.

His hand slipped into my briefs and massaged my hole. "Ahh..." I moaned as his finger slipped inside. The arm around my chest slid higher and pulled up my shirt, exposing my chest.

Brushing his hand across my bare skin, he found my nipples. All the people in the room didn't talk, protest, look, or judge. Not even a muscle flexed in their faces.

I wanted him inside me. My shaft had hardened and I felt hot all over, if I didn't have his cock inside me now, I might just pass out. I grinded desperately against him and his hand, wanting his finger in deeper.

He obliged and slid in another finger, making me moan louder. My mind was foggy, not quite registering what was going on.

I wanted this to happen, just not here, in front of these people.

"N-not here..." I whispered, out of breath.

Surprisingly, he let me go.

I stumbled outside, the cold air helped my problem a bit...

A long, black, shiny car awaited us outside Luxury. Like a gentleman, he opened the car door for me, then slid in next. "Where to Mr. Lynch?" The driver asked.

Everything clicked into place like the last piece of a puzzle.

He was Rye Lynch. The person James warned me to stay away from. The mysterious man that was surrounded by women.

Thee Rye Lynch.

I looked at him in bewilderment.

He frowned, "What?"

And just like that, the thought had dissappeared. I tried to remeber, but I couldnt. "N-nothing."

What have I gotten myself into?

****

Rye opened the door and gestured me into the room. I was still hot inside, but all so nervous. Stepping inside the dark opening, I looked behind me for Rye.

He bolted the door and typed in a password onto the small white panel, the green screen light illuminating his face.

Walking over to me, he picked me up.

"W-what are you doing?!" I yell, but to drunk to protest anymore.

Rye didn't answer, just carried me through the dark and into a room.

He tossed me onto a bed and climbed on top. I noticed something in his eyes that I hadn't detected before...

Hunger.

Rye's POV

I had let him off easy at Luxury. By the way his ass felt, I knew he was a virgin, and I didn't want other people witnessing his first time.

That was for my eyes only.

My hands never left him. I ran them over his body, teasing him with my touch. He was wiggling uncomfortably and I knew he was horny as hell. The pill I had slipped into his last drink was working...

I skimmed the waistband with my fingers, making him wine a little. "I want you inside me..." he begged.

"I know, I know, but I want to have some fun first." I pulled off his shirt and pinched his nipples. They were so sensitive and pink, adorable really.

Leaning down, I nipped the perky tips between my teeth, making him moan with pain and pleasure.

I liked hearing him moan, so did my body...

I left a trail of French kisses up his neck to his lips. The urge to ravish his body was appealing, but I held off.

Just a bit longer...

I rubbed my large erection through my pants against his, letting him know what's waiting for him.

His moan buzzed in my mouth and I moaned back.

I loved this.

I gave in to impatience and hurried to unpackaged him. Discarding his clothes onto the floor, I fervently got back to work. This was going to be a long night...

Dear reader,

I had a little to much fun writing this chapter! :) Tell me what you think in the comments. I'm dieing to hear...

Love, Nina xoxo