1.

Thea's POV

"Thea!" says my angry father with a blood red face.

I look up from the seat I'm sitting on in the Sheriff's office. Then I put a smirk on my face. I love seeing him mad. It's funny because he knows he can't control me. Not anymore anyway. His little good girl died years ago.

"Mr Crawford, this is the third time this month I have arrested your daughter." says the Sheriff, shaking his head slowly.

"I know Sheriff, but no matter what I do she doesn't listen." he replies rubbing his temples.

"You do realize that she is right here?" I say pointing to myself smirking.

"It's not like talking to you is going to make a difference now is it?" asks the Sheriff with raised eyebrows.

I chuckle. He's right. He knows me so well!

"Thea you do realize that every single time I arrest you it gets put on record. At this rate no college or university will accept you. We're not even half way through the month and I've already arrest you thrice!" exclaims the Sheriff.

I roll my eyes.

"Can I go now?"

He sighs.

"This time yes, next time I'll have no choice but to put you in a jail cell. We might even have to take this to a court room." he says shaking his index finger.

I stand up and wait for my dad to exit the office so that I can follow.

"Thea go wait in the car." my dad says.

I cross my arms and walk towards the car. From inside the car I notice my dad and the Sheriff talking. My dads hands are shaking around his head frantically. It's funny how he thinks the Sheriff can help him with me. Less than ten minutes later my dad comes into the car.

"What did you do this time?" he asks with a sigh.

"Oh funny story." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Do I want to hear it?"

"No, not really. It involves racing, shop lifting and-" I say exaggerating the truth.

It actually does involve racing just not shop lifting. I'm a badass not a criminal. It may include a small street fight too...okay maybe more than one street fight.

"I've heard enough!" he says slamming his hands on the steering wheel.

I smirk. What its actually a entertaining sight.

"This better stop once we've moved. I can't have problems like this when I'm trying to start fresh. At this rate in less than two years I'll probably need to be a billionaire! Why? Because I'll be bailing my daughter's ass out of prison for more than one reason! Knowing you!" he says through gritted teeth.

I yawn. Obviously not paying much attention to my short tempered father. Ha, maybe that's where Jax and I get it from.

"Are you done with your 'lecture' now? You think you're going to have problems with me? What about Jaxon?" I ask hand quoting lecture.

"Your brother's an adult. If he does those things he needs to sort them out himself."

"So, in five months I'll be an adult and won't be such a fudging burden on your shoulders, dad." I say rolling my eyes and emphasising on dad.

"Thea, that's not what I meant-"

"Save it. " I say holding up my hand to silence him.

He let's out an exasperated sigh and the rest of the ride home is filled with silence. I look outside the window and watch the scenery go by. My eyes grow heaving, I finally give in to the darkness letting sleep consume me. Anything to get away from the man I call my father.