Part 6: I Care More... (Final!)

- Glaceon's Pov -

After that day... I wouldn't forgive myself for my stupidness...
Me: ugh... I hate myself for doing that.. I can't believe Flareon was in so much pain that day cuz of me...
I begin to tear up besides Flareon's sleeping body and then he wakes up
Me: huh?.. hey...
I wipe my tears away before he could see me..
Flareon: hey..
Flareon's warm voice made upset for what I cause, a innocent Pokémon like him shouldn't get what he got....
Me: I'm s-sorry!...
I hug him and begin to cry on his shoulder..
Flareon: h-hey it's alright... I know you didn't mean it... or anything... just stop being upset about it ok? I'll do fine...I promise....
Me: n-no I can't forgive myself for my stupidness! I don't want see you suffer cuz of me again!
Flareon: just listen... I was so stupid to challenge him... just forgive yourself please...
Me: I c-can't! 
I tear up even more...
Flareon: I know it's hard to forgive yourself... when I broke your ice statue I couldn't forgive myself... and I never talked you about it but I knew your really did forgive me... so i decided to forgive myself and came back with the cake.... and you should feel the same I don't you hate for that... your my best friend and I hate getting upset with my best friend... so please just forgive yourself!
Me: but... I-
I feel Flareon's tender lips... I can't believe we're kissing at a moment like this...
Me: F-Flareon I thought you didn't like me...
Flareon: its hard to admit that you're beautiful... and that I liked you...
Me: F-Flareon....
Flareon gets up and begins to walk away...
Flareon: I know you don't like me... just say it....

                  - Flareon's Pov -

I knew she didn't like me and was foolish of me to kiss her like that... then I heard the unthinkable
Glaceon: I... I Like you too Flareon!
She looks down and begins to tear up..
Me: G-Glaceon... come here...
I hug her as tight as possible
Me: just accept it please... forgive yourself and stay with me for the rest of our lives... please....
She answers in a soft tone...
Glaceon: of course I will...
she smiles at me
Me: thank you! I know this life is hard and I want to spend my years with you... I'm glad I found this place and met you...
Glaceon: I feel the same..

And from that very day we lived a good life...

(Idk this pic is cute...)