eight

Edited by : sweetsatanish ❤️

---------------------------------------------------

Winter POV

" Caden, can you pass me the flour " Are you wondering what I'm doing now? Well...
I'm baking strawberry cheesecake for My Logan with Caden's help. I planned on doing this since yesterday but this morning is the bests morning I ever had. I got a new pet dog, Boss. He such a cutie. Also, bouquet of white and red rose and the best part is Ferrero Roche chocolates.
I was beyond shocked and happy as well. I never thought Logan could be that sweet. I now I'm at Logan's mansion. I called Caden for help while Logan busy with Alpha work.
As expected Caden is a good helper. He also told me that he loves to bake. That's kind of cute for a big sized man that loves baking and he is also a gamma of this pack. Caden decides to lie to Logan about him feeling sick because he wanted to help me.
" yes Luna " he handed me the flour.
I playfully glared at him. " hey I'm not a Luna yet. " Caden sighed.
" Winter Fairy, you are Logan mate and if you don't remember Logan is the Alpha. So technically you're the Luna " he winked.

Winter Fairy. That's is my nick name from Caden. I absolutely Don't LIKE IT.
I rolled my eyes" whatever " I muttered.

After 30 mins of baking with Caden, he got a call from Caleb telling him that the meeting was over. Logan would probably check on Caden. So, he left immediately. He also wished me good luck. I just nodded nervously
Ding!
The cake!
I took out the cake from the oven and let it cool for 20 mins. I went to the refrigerator and took out the whipped cream. Ready to decorate the cake. The cake is heart shape, Logan loves strawberry so decided to make strawberry cheesecake instead blueberry. Honestly the cake looked nice. Caden did a great job.
As I was working with the frosting of cake. I got a called from Caden. Speak of the devil.
" hello" I said. Strange thing is I had a bad feeling.
I heard heavy breathing " Winter come here Now!! Logan is losing control!!! Come here fast!! We don't think we can handle him. He's too strong. Only you can calm him down " Caden said, fear lacing his voice
oh no.
" okay I'll be there " I hang up. Quickly went grabbed my coat. And walked out from the mansion started driving to the pack house.
As soon as I reached there I heard things been thrown, yelling. I heard Caleb shouting asking Logan to calm down but Logan growled loudly. My heart beat fastened. What has happened?
I walked into the living room ... It looked awfully mess. I saw all pack members had their horror on their face. I looked at Logan. He's in werewolf form ... Logan is Lykan his wolf formed is bigger than his actual size.
Logan sniffed the air, recognizing my scent. His head snapped at my direction. I was so scared but I didn't think much. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
" It's okay honey. I'm here. Don't worry ... I'm here now.  " I cooed him, tried to calm him down.
His wolf instantly calmed down and hugged me back. I looked in Logan eyes. His eyes turn back to soft blue. I smiled at him glad that he is calm now.
Logan changed back to his human formed. I quickly covered him with myself trying to blocked the pack members view. He is naked. I'm not going to let all those women's watching him. NEVER EVER EVER.  Big No. I will rip off their eyes if I have too. I heard Logan chuckled amuse watching my protectiveness. I playfully glared at him. I don't think it's funny. But all of them chuckled. Ugh now my face red as tomato

Caden passed brown shorts to Logan. Logan slipped on the shorts. I moved away. I saw
lust in the female member's eyes. Those bitches. I growled lowly. Their eyes widened and quickly averted their gaze.
I turned to him Logan that is now looking at me.
" what happened? " he sighed, his eyes turning black.
" one of the rogue came here and said something about you. I was mad and attacked him. He died when I beat shit out of him and ripped his head off " I gasped but confused. He said something about me? How does that rogue know about me? No one knew except my family. Logan's beta and last the twins. How did they know about me being Logan's mate? Even the pack members don't know about us.
" what did he said? " I really need to know.
" he said dirty things about you ...how does it feel when he tastes your body in and out and more. I don't want to remember it. It makes me angry even when I think about it " he said with those dark eyes.
Well that douche deserved to die. How dare he say that such things about me. If I was in Logan's place I would do the same thing. He asked for death and he got it.
" I'm glad you're here. I don't know what will happened if you weren't here. I would probably kill all the rogues right now. " Logan murmured while placing his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.
I pulled away and checked his body for any injuries. Wave of relief washes over me. Logan is okay. Logan chuckled.
" I missed you my love" he pouted.
I giggled " We were only away for an hour and you missed me? " I giggled.
" but still ... didn't you miss me? " giving me fake hurt look.
"of course I missed you, honey " I quickly replied.
He smiled widely but it did not last long cause we heard someone clear throat. Our eyes snapped towards the owner. It's a guy around twenties. He has blonde hair. Not much muscle, neat brown eyes. I got bad feeling about this guy.
" hello there Alpha and soon to be Luna " he sang and walked towards us.
" hi " I replied tried to be polite. Logan glared at him. Is he bad?
" my name is Jaydon but call me Jay Jay... And what is ya name little girl? " he said.
What?!? Little GIRL?
Excuse me I might be short but I'm NOT LITTLE. I wished I could say that but still try to keep good image for Logan sake.
I smiled. " I'm Winter Rose White " as we shook hands. I was surprised how soft his hand for a male.
" I see. Well it's nice to meet ya Winter. Sorry for the interrupting earlier... I will leave ...for now. " he said but I could tell he didn't mean it at the last part.as he about to turned he winked at Logan. I was so shocked. Like WTF. He winked at LOGAN.
Is he ...

" gay " Logan said. My head snapped in his direction.
" what? "

" Jay Jay ... He's Gay "Logan said with irritation.
Whoa. See even Male want Logan. I got to be more protective of Logan. No one I mean NO ONE CAN TOUCH LOGAN BUT ME.
" you're too hot even a guy wants you " I said giggling
" I know I'm hot " he said with proud lacing his voice. Hee-hee cocky guy. I playfully smack at the back of his head
"I take back what I've said " while giggling
" eh no you can't. I won't let you take it back " he carried me in bridal style while kissing me, walked to a big room with an elegant decoration.
" who's room is this? " full of curiosity as he set me on the bed.
" my old room before I be the Alpha sometimes I will stay here when I have alpha meeting twice a day cause I'm too lazy to go back to the mansion. The mansion its nothing before I met you. Furthermore, I have no one who waiting for me to come home and greet me but now I have and I'm so grateful to have you. I'm so lucky. " I make o mouth but awed at the last part.
I kissed him passionately. Our lips move in sync. I grabbed his hair. He moans satisfied. His hands traveling down my body. I pulled away to catch my breath.
" I can't wait to introduce you to the pack " he said between the kiss
" I'm ready. " he stopped.
" what? " he asked to make sure he heard it right.
" I'm ready to meet the pack " he smiled widely and started kissing me all over my face.
I giggled.

" how about. This Friday? I introduce you to the whole pack? " Logan suggested
I nodded happily. He kissed me again all over my face. Gosh this guy really love to kiss. Logan stopped.
" I have a meeting again with the Alpha of neighbouring pack " he sighed.
Honestly I felt sad he had to leave again.
" when? " I asked
" it's in10 mins. I should get going. " I pouted.
He smirked and kissed my forehead.
" I'm going to make it quick. I promise " making pinkie promise with me. I nodded. Logan got up not before he kissed me again and left the room leaving me alone
I huffed, deciding to go to the living room ...as I enter the living room. I saw Jay Jay alone. Argh can't this guy just go away?

" Hello little soon to be Luna " I rolled my eyes
" hi Jay Jay. " I replied and sitting on the love seat across him, ignoring his gaze. I watch the spy 2015 movie.
" Logan is Hot, right? " suddenly Jay Jay questions. My knuckles turning white. This dude needs to back off
" He is hotter without shirt " I almost punched him in the face but remained silent.
"I wonder how it's feels to run my hand down his abs " he said with squealed.
That's it! He is testing my temper now. With that I punched him in the face. He clawed my arm. I winced in pain. He grabbed my bicep and kick me in the stomach. I'm not going to back down. I quickly kicked his legs causing him to fall. I took this a chance for me to punch his UGLY FACE !! He grabbed my hair and slapped me. He raised his hand to slap me again but suddenly Jay Jay was thrown at the wall. I looked up to meet familiar blue eyes. Two words came into my mind
uh oh ...

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
what will happen? *gasped*

how was it ?

do you like it ?

this is the longest chapter so far ..

please don't forget to

Comment

Vote

have a good day 😉

stay tuned to find out