twenty two

Hi .... how was your day? tomorrow I can't update because I need to attend school activities.... sorry 😅 ... gosh I have a LOT OF HOMEWORK!! raise your hand if you hate homework? 😂😂 btw I hope you like this chapter ..

--------------------------------------------------

Logan POV

" I still can't believe that you're married now " Bryce said as we walked to Winter's dressing room ...before we went to the hotel hall where our wedding event will be held ..

"And why is that? " I asked

" Logan we've been bestfriend for a longggggggg time ... and suddenly you got married .. dang ...you even never been in any relationship before... you're just a quiet hot guy in our high school .. all the girls are swooning over you Logan .. but you just shrugged them off ... gosh you're even savage to all the girls that tried to seduce you mann ... annddd do you still remember that there's a rumor about us ? they thought you and me are GAY ! I'm still can't stop laughing when remembering that moment .. old times Logan ... old times " Bryce said with small smile formed on his lips ..

" yes Bryce .. old times .. "

We finally reached Winter's dressing room .. I saw Bryce stiffened ... what the hell is wrong with him ? he started to smelled the air like a wolf did when something attracting him ..

the door opened slowly ... My oh my ... I'm so f*cking lucky bastard to have this beautiful angel standing infront of me ... Winter smiled and Winked at me .. I groaned in annoyance.. because I can't take her right there on the floor ... because of this freaking our wedding event ..

Winter dress 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Suddenly there's a woman standing beside Winter ..she looks beautiful but My Love is way more beautiful and gorgeous .. she is everything good nothing bad about her .. she is PERFECT ... gosh I'm so grateful to have this Angel as my Wife and soon to be mommy to our pups ...

Bryce quickly pushed the woman towards the wall ...

" MINE " he said that with his deep voice ... well I guess that his mate .. the woman just standing there shocked .. and slowly smile crept on her lips ... Bryce smirked and claimed her lips ... wow that's fast ... he pulled away and inhale her scent ..