Bonus

Screams filled the forest air, birds seized their songs and creatures scattered to find safety from possible danger.

Laid down on her back laid Lily. Her stomach swollen and sweat covering her tanned skin.

The glow of the fire casting a shadow onto the walls as she once again screamed out.

Breathing heavily as she pushed once again. Her stomach going into a series of spasms as she screamed out again.

She had been pushing for a few hours now when finally what ever was in her came out.

The forest filled with a new pair of screams. A baby's screams.

Shocked Lily looked down to see blue eyes staring back up at her.

The baby crying out as the cold air nipped at her bare and wet skin.

On instinct Lily picked up the baby girl, clawing at the purple placenta and holding the baby close to her chest. Covering her and the baby with the gorilla pelt that had them both warming up.

🦀🐚

Sydney returned to his old life. But he never went back to the island.

There wasn't a day that went by that he didn't miss the girl that had captured his heart.

He wondered how Lily was doing and what she was up to on the island.

He would not find out until 15 years later.

Short but sweet and a little intel on what had happened since Sydney got off the island.

So lily was pregnant after all and she did have a baby girl!

The next book in the series will be coming out in a week or two so please don't give up on me and keep an eye out for it! Also please go and check out my other books.

Loving my stepbrother.
Forbidden fruits.
Knocked up by a billionaire.