Chapter 7 - Turf

Tyler had finally arrived back at Credenhill. He had changed into combat trousers along with combat boots. He then wore a grey t-shirt. As the chopper landed he quickly got off. He asked a person where to and he was asked to go to Captain Smith's room. He walked along the corridor and knocked on room number 12.

"Come in" a muffled voice shouted. Tyler opened the door. "Tyler, why are you back so early. Don't tell me you quit". Tyler smiled. He pulled out the distinctive winged dagger insignia. Captain Smith huffed. "Of course you passed. Doesn't explain why you're back early". Tyler quickly explained why he was back so early.

"Smart kid. Anyways I've signed you up for my team. I've also promoted you to Sergeant". Tyler smiled. "Also my team use code-names. I'm known as fox. What do you want to be"? "Me. I wanna be". He thought for a while. "Hunter. I shall be Hunter". "Perfect, follow me". They walked into warehouse 3. "Snake, this is Hunter". "Ah, new boy. Names Snake, welcome to Bravo Six". "Thank you". "Snake take some target practice shots. Then both of you come to warehouse 1". "Sure thing sir". "Right Hunter, take this assault rifle. Take out the targets".

Hunter had done well, he had taken every target out perfectly. "Well done kid, come on then. Let's go meet with everyone else". They walked out and walked slowly towards warehouse 1(W1). As they arrived at the warehouse. Someone slid the door open. "Ah done quickly Hunter. Well doesn't matter. You'll already met Snake and you know I'm Fox". There were three more men. "This is Eagle, this is Wolf and this is Scar". "Nice to meet you". "Right let's get to business.

"There's a cargo ship coming through. There could be an immediate threat. Our objective is to seize the ship and investigate". Hunter had never been in a mission and he could see one coming. We'll attack that tonight. Suit up lift off 2100. Out". Everyone moved out but Hunter remained.

"You can come with me Hunter. I'll help you suit up". "Yes sir". He followed his Captain to the store room. He walked in and found many suits for military. "You'll be using assault". He passed him an assault uniform. It was black. The top had lots of pockets. He was also given a small backpack. He had a mask and he kept in his pocket the clothing part was ready.

"All right. Next stop armoury". Hunter smiled that the part he was looking forward. He slid the door open and found an empty armoury but full of all the items. He smiled in awe. "Right pick out a primary and a secondary gun. Then take some frags and some flash bangs. Then take a combat knife. The secondary and combat knife weapon will and may be permanent". "So I can choose any guns but my primary weapon may not be permanent". Fox nodded. He nudged him forward and he began choosing a gun. He would chose a pistol first. He decided that he would take a USP.45. He picked it up and put it on the desk. He then picked up a comfortable combat knife and put it on the desk. He then saw gun which stood out. It was a M4 Carbine. He put that on the desk. He then got an under-barrel then a holographic sight. It was now a M4 Carbine SOPMOD. "Perfect selection for a loadout" Fox smiled. "Get some magazines for the guns and we'll head out and get ready". He picked up as many magazines possible for both guns. He the opened the bullet box. It was massive and always stocked up. He then put all the bullets in the magazines. He stuffed everything in his bag. "Alright follow me then". They walked down a corridor and found a changing room. Hunter walked in and got ready. He wore his black trousers and the assault shirt which he got from the store room. The shirt had a hood and he was ready there. He then put over it a black bullet proof vest with lots of pockets. He opened the black rucksack and opened it. He opened the frags pockets and put the flash bangs and grenades in. He then found a holster on his right side of his trousers. He picked the pistol up and put a magazine in. He put it in safety and put it in its holster. He then put the combat knife in another pocket near it. He then stuffed in all his magazines he was ready. He exited the room and headed back to W1. He saw everyone was there were ready. "Right everyone choppers ready let's go".