Chapter 12 - Get Out

It had been an hour since Al-Asad had been killed. Preparations had to be made. Hundreds were coming in a few hours and soon they would come. The plan was to place some C4 around. They had placed C4 near the bottom and some near the top everywhere everything were getting ready. They met by the safe house.

"They'll be coming the way we came" Fox started. That's where the helicopter should pick us up. Problem is it out of fuel and it seems that it made the journey back. Another one is on its way but it will arrive after the hundreds came. We have to find a way around and get to that chopper. I doubt they'll be allowed to land long so we need to be able to move fast". They all nodded. "We have two hours. Let's get ready".

Hunter had cocked his gun and was ready. They were lying near a ledge. Voices were heard below. There were hundreds or even more coming up the hill. The C4 was ready to be triggered. There were at least 25 on the hill. It would take all of them down. "Okay Wolf. Pull it". Wolf pulled the C4 trigger and all 25 dropped dead. That's when the men began firing. They sprayed bullets across the whole ground are taking down another 10 men. "Move up hill" Fox shouted. Everyone moved up to another hill which was protected from all corners.

C4 triggers were waiting in a house near it. Hunter entered and looked out the window. Men were entering by the left side. He ran to that window and found a C4 trigger waiting. The men there were in the area. He pulled it another couple of men killed. He looked around the window and saw at least fifty men in the centre. He ran to the middle window and pulled both triggers. It killed all of them. But there was still many. He saw the right side and pulled the trigger there and killed the men within that part.

Hunter exited the house and saw the team protecting corners. "House triggers clear" he yelled firing bullets into three men. "Roger that" Scar replied. "Lets head up to the safe house and take the way through the shed". He ducked quickly to dodge a bullet. They ran up hill and walked towards the safe house. There was a crackle in their ears and a voice came. "Bravo Six, were within your area, ETA 4 minutes. We'll be at the bottom of the hill". "Roger can you stay longer" Fox replied. "There's hundreds there but we need you here in 5 mikes if not we got to go". "Roger we'll be there".

"Shit" Fox shouted. "We need to go. If we don't get there in 5 minutes we won't have a ride back". "Let's go through the shed way. They'll expect us to come through the centre". "Okay let's go that way". They all ran to the shed on the right. There would be fewer men but could be longer. "Let's run it. Let's go" Fox yelled. Fox was running ahead with Scar covering there six. They turned left then went right behind the church. The jumped a small 2 meter ledge then went through the trees. "Okay choppers there, lets go". They ran through the corner and saw to their left men still heading up. Everyone ran forward and Scar covered them from the fuel station. 5 men were outside the chopper guarding the entrance. They all jumped in. The guards slowly walked in and the chopper flew off with Azerbaijan behind them. It was silent till Scar broke. "You the Americans". "Yes, Sergeant Griggs USMC". "So what's the plan" Eagle asked. "Let's wait till we get to base.

To be continued in Chapter 14...