Chapter 26.

"Oh, look it's the bitch again," Amber stops me on my way back from the class, by grabbing my wrist along with her best friend.

I give out a sigh and step back to stand right in front of her. "Talking about yourself, Amber?" I say, grining sarcastically at her and a gasp releases from her mouth as she stares at me in disbelief.

"You can't talk to her like that, bitch!" Chloe steps forward, yelling in my face. I take a step back from her and silently roll my eyes. I know there is no use of getting in an arguement with them. It's just a waste of time.

"Hey babe," Matt walks in as he presses a kiss on Amber's lips and I look away, scratching the back of my neck, awkwardly.

"Are you jealous, Maire?" Amber's red lips form a mocking smirk as she wraps her arm around Matt's waist.

I don't even know when they started dating. But it's Amber we're talking about, her boyfriends don't last for longer than a month. And she doesn't lasts single for longer than a week since everyone wants to date her. I wonder if Tyler knows her best friend is dating his twin sister.

"Why would I be jealous?" I chuckle.

"Because you've never been kissed." Chloe states, laughing along with Matt and Amber. I just roll my eyes and before I can walk away, I feel a pair of lips pressing against mine for a few seconds before the person pulls away and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I make sure to kiss my girlfriend everytime I see her," Zayn says, smiling at me as he again places a small kiss on my temple and I feel my cheeks burning. He looks over at Chloe and Amber with a satisfied smirk on his face after seeing their reactions. The three of them have their jaws dropped and eyes buldging out as they stare at Zayn and I.

I glance at other students from the corner of my eyes to see them staring at us as well.

Okay, too much attention.

"Zayn, I think we should leave.." I mumble, looking around us. He doesn't seem to listen to me as he is too busy glaring at Amber, so I tug his shirt a little to get his attention. "Let's go," I whisper aggressively.

He turns us around with his arm still on my shoulder as we begin to walk away and hear Amber squeal "Girlfriend?!" Behind our back. Zayn laughs as he leads me outside the school towards his car.

"What was that, Zayn?" I shake my head at him with a smile on my face.

"Just making sure they don't mess up with my girl next time," he gives me an adorable smile before opening the car door for me and settles next to me in his driver's seat.

"I have a question. If you don't live with your parents, how do you manage all these expensive things?" I ask him the question which has been roaming around my head for a while. I'm just curious because after he told me about his background, I've been wondering how he has such an expensive car, phone and other things.

"My father had left his wages for my sister and I. He was quite rich. So after I got eighteen, I got the money." He explains, shrugging his shoulders and I nod in understanding. I hear a strange voice from the backseat of his car, causing my eyes to squint in confusion as I begin to turn around but Zayn stops me quickly.

"Don't look back, not yet." He quickly raises both of his hands in front of me and I stare at him in utter confusion.

"What's going on?" I ask, unsure.

"I have something for you, close your eyes." He says and I widen my eyes more. He glares at me and I sigh, throwing my arms in the air as I yell a "fine!" And close my eyes.