(15)

Adri POV

I stood in silence while my brother stood infront of me in pure anger. I started to get a lil nervous but I new that I wasn't leaving this damn house without a fight.

"Come on now!" He yelled. I gripped Corahn hand.

"For what? So Ken can rape me again? Get the fuck on! Just let me be happy!" I was now streaming in tears, I wish I wasn't so damn sensitive!

"Fuck yo happiness bitch! Lets go!" Oh no he didn't.

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch! Pussy ass nigga." Corahn stepped in.

"Look, thats my sister. I can call her what I please now come on Adrianna before I drag yo ass out of here." Lamar twitched.

"Nigga! Don't tell me you smokin yo own product! Yo ass twitchin and shit, dumb muhthafucka. You prolly in on Adri getting raped to! You aint shit." Corahn said with anger.

"And if I was in on it, what? Fuck was you go do Corahn? Not shit. But It is MY product. Im soon to be Kingpin don't forget."He snarled.

"Nigga please, last time I checked Keem was kingpin. So kill that shit. Im taking that title, you aint shit but a crackhead like ya momma." Corahn said back, but no..Im not hurt nor fazed at all about what he said, the day I got raped...I heard what my mother said. She wanted to watch me get raped...I hate her so much.

"Ill be back Adri. Ya lil boyfriend ain't go protect you for long." He smiled and walked off....who would have thought my brother would turn into a complete ass hole!

Corahn closed the door and looked at me. "Looks like we going to war love." He said.

"We will never have peace." I shook my head.

"Im at peace as long as im with you." He smiled and peaked my lips.

Lets just say, Corahn held me all night until I fell asleep....How could I have ever been mean to this boy..he so good to me! Guess I know what love is after all.

*

*

*

Right now me and Jordan were walking through the mall. Haven't seen her in so long! Man damn. Corahn off at the trap getting shit together.

"Girl im so sorry to hear that." Jordan said, I was filling her in about all that has been happening in my life.

"Yeah, I'm getting by tho." I shrugged.

"Good. But man sis, lemme tell you! Me and Keem Been having sex more than we walk. Like we be at back to back, our bed ain't getting no breaks!" She squealed, I laughed.

"Just nasty." I said, dismissing the conversation, Im not really comfortable with talking bout sex. I don't even know If ima ever have sex with Corahn.

She laughed and we continued to walk when there was 2 girls standing giving us glares. I looked at Jay and she looked pissed.

"Whats wrong girl?" I asked.

"Thats one of Keem's ex's, Serena. She been harassing us saying she pregnant with his baby. " She said, pointing out the darkskinned girl with a short natural fro. She was beautiful honestly, but Jordan looked better.

I looked at the girls that was near her and one stood out most, It was Cassie, Corahn's ex.

"The other girl next to her is Cassie, Corahn's ex. She been harassing us since me and Corahn first date." I shrugged.

"Just sad." Jordan laughed.

"Fuck is funny?" Cassie smart mouthed at us.

"Yall is whats funny!" I yelled back.