(32) Part 1.

Adri-

My head was down , my eyes was closed. I was sitting in a holding cell. I was fine though, I wasn't scared, and I sure as hell wasn't afraid. I know that ima be okay. I just hope Corahn okay and not freaking out.

"Kendrick, front and center." I heard someone say and I got up and the cell door opened. A tall woman guided me into another room where my lawyer and the attorney that arrested me sat.

"Hello dear." My lawyer, Ms.Spice smiled.

"Hey Ms.Spice." I smiled. Ms.Spice is a top Lawyer, Corahn suggested her for everyone involving our trap. She works for us and and is a lawyer, She will lie, steal, and kill to keep as many of us out of jail. I mean thats kinda her job or she go get killed. Its kill or be killed in these streets.

I took a seat and Ms.Spice instantly started rambling through her papers. "So can you explain why my client is being held in a holding cell."

"Your client is a number one suspect for 2 murders, She is on a thin line of serving life"The attorney yelled and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Are you serious, you believe that this young girl, murdered her mother and her moms boyfriend. Have you even did your research, they are both hardcore crack heads, no offence to Adrianna." She said.

"And that could be one reason Ms.Adri decided to kill them." She responded.

"Listen here, obviously, your not doing your damn job correctly, until you do your research and figure out any other possibiliteis to these deaths, you are to leave my client alone." Ms.Spice says closing her folder an pulling out a single paper .

"We are to be sure to watch this suspect ma'am ." She responded .

"You Heard What I Said, Leave my damn client alone, See You in court." Ms.Spice Said,handing her a paper.

A large smile grew on my face as a officer took my handcuffs off and Ms.Spice, Known as Jasmine Lead me Out Of The county jail.

I knew this wasn't the last of this, I knew that they would start to investigate more and I will have an official court date. But the way Jas handled that, I got a feeling ima Get Out Of this .

"Okay, What was all that about?" I Asked as we were outside and Corahn was making his way towards me as he was leaning on his car.

"The body of Ken , is missing . They don't even know if he is dead or not. So that's a easy case to beat, if they don't find the body, they have no case. And your mother, they found her and the Gun was in her hand. Everyone knows she was kind of crazy, the only reason Signs point to you is because you never reported and your the daughter." She explained and Corahn Put My Hand Into His.

"What you want me to do Now?" I Asked.

"Just lay low till I let you know ." She Smiled .

"Thanks."

"It's my job." She nodded.

"Ight then Spice." Corahn Said, shaking her hand.

"Corahn.Adri." She nodded and walked off.

Damn , this shit got me twisted.

__________________

Comment &&& Vote💋