III

When Louis was back in the house he went straight to Howard's study where he had his wine and drank straight from the bottle, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself down then made his way to his bedroom, going straight to the bathroom after seeing he still wasn't there.

While he was there he took his pants off leaving himself naked from the waist down then grabbed a small bottle of oil pouring some on his fingers. He slowly inserted two fingers inside of him, stretching himself a bit more then added a third one until he was satisfied and sure he was ready.

He kept telling himself that it was the right thing to do, that he needed to survive no matter what. That day, while he was getting married, he had done so with tears running down his cheeks and a tight painful grip on his arm. If he had made it through a wedding with a heavy heart full of pain knowing his Edward was long gone, then he could make it through this. He had lived four years through the abuse, so what he was about to do was nothing compared to it. He could do it and buy himself time before attempting to escape with Liam, Lucy and his child.

He froze when he heard the door opening then muffled voices and signs of someone struggling. A few minutes later Liam knocked on the door and he hesitantly opened it, making sure he covered his lower body seeing Liam standing in front of him wearing a hard cold expression. Liam had never looked at him like that. It made his insides twist and turn in an ugly way, enough to give him a stomach ache.

"He's ready and...I- I hope you know what you are doing. You are risking everything." Liam said.

"I'm risking my life if I don't get pregnant tonight." Louis retorted.

"I can't change your mind." Liam sighed.

"Make sure a doctor sees his friend and give them a good meal, they must be starving. Save a plate for him too." Louis lowly said, watching Liam nodding before he left leaving Louis alone with him.

He dared himself to look at him, seeing his hands tied up to the headboard, staring right back at him with a bored expression. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the bottle of oil before he made his way to him, climbing on the bed until he was on his knees next to him.

"Well...get to it, I don't have all night." Harry snapped, bringing Louis out of the haze he was in.

Louis gulped then with shaky hands reached for Harry's shirt, unbuttoning it to reveal a tan and toned chest. He trailed his fingers down the warm smooth skin stopping right below his navel. He took a deep breath then unbuttoned Harry's pants, hearing his breath hitching the moment he palmed him through his pants.

He reached for the hem trying to pull them down until Harry lifted his hips up and his eyes widened just by seeing how big he was. He avoided his gaze, feeling his eyes on him and without saying anything straddled him and poured oil on the palm of his hand. He closed his eyes then opened them again, wrapping his hand around his cock barely able to wrap it all the way around when his hands were small. He moved his hand up and down unable to tune out his groans that seemed to get louder the faster he moved his hand as he got harder and harder. Louis somehow found it bearable unlike with husband.

"Slow down." He said, watching him doing as told, "Your name?"

"W- What?" Louis asked, finally looking at him, finding his red swollen lips so kissable.

"What's your name?"

"Louis." He quickly answered, wanting to smack himself for telling him but it was too late.

"Get to it, kitten. I don't have all night." Harry said, leaning forward to kiss him but was left surprised when Louis quickly pulled away.

Louis only nodded and after lubing him up and making sure it was more than enough, he turned around with his back to Harry, straddling him and once again leaving his shirt on. Louis reached out to line his cock with his hole, sinking down and not stopping until he was flushed against Harry's hips. He heard his breath hitching as he tried to get used to him who happened to be bigger than his pathetic husband.