XIII

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes! Anyway. Enjoy, my loves. Sorry for taking centuries to update. 

The journey back was long and exhausting for Louis. He had gotten his own carriage when he had Lucy, Edith, and her baby with him. Anne had excused herself when she decided to ride in the same carriage as Des while Harry was on his horse. He could never be too careful when things had already happened in the past. The last attack when they were traveling had been when he was fifteen years old. Many of their guards had died trying to keep them safe and Harry never stopped feeling guilty.

"There's a crowd ahead!" Liam, who was on the front with Zayn and Niall, shouted.

Harry was quick to go ahead to see who it was, finding out it was just a group of peasants traveling on foot. They were dressed in rags and a few women had children on their backs. They looked exhausted and malnourished and he knew he had to do something when poverty was at its highest. He greeted them, seeing the way they hesitated to greet him. They wouldn't look him in the eyes, choosing to look down at the ground instead. Zayn got closer when Harry motioned for him to do so. He was holding a big bag, reaching in it as soon as he was next to Harry.

He took out three bags full of coins, one for each family and offered the to them. They hesitated to do so, but when Harry got off his horse and talked to them, they ended up taking them. He found out they were heading to London when in their old town, there was nothing for them left. Harry wanted to help them, so he told them to go to the palace when they got there. He knew they needed more people around. He had just gotten back on his horse when he saw one of the guards helping Louis out. He made his way there and got off his horse, letting the guard take him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked him, reaching to place his hand on his waist.

"I need to walk. My legs are starting to go numb and the baby won't stop kicking." Louis complained as he fanned his face with his hand. "It's so hot." He said.

Harry raised his brows and stared at Louis as if he had three heads when the weather was perfect. He thought that maybe it was a pregnancy symptom since Louis was already in his seventh month. He helped him walk around as he shouted that they were going to take a break. They ended up going into the forest, but stayed close enough so they wouldn't get lost. Harry helped Louis sit down on a log, after making sure it was sturdy.

"Feeling better?" Harry asked, handing him a bottle full of water.

"A little." Louis said as he looked deep into the forest where it was dark. "I feel so full." He continued as he took small sips from the bottle.

"The baby?" Harry asked, nodding when Louis did.

They stayed quiet for a few seconds, listening to the many creatures surrounding them. Louis had always loved to hear the birds chirping, and that day it was no different. He rested his head against Harry's shoulder, letting his husband wrap his arms around him.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry asked, pulling Louis out of his daydream.

"Names." Louis answered with a smile on his lips. "I think we should start thinking of names."

"If you let me, I would like to give our child my mother's name. If they're a girl, of course." Harry looked down at Louis, then leaned forward to kiss his lips when Louis looked up.

"Anne Elizabeth Charlotte." Louis smiled.

"They're lovely names, love." Harry agreed with the names. "Now if they're a boy."

"Harry Edward." Louis immediately answered. "I want the baby to have your name, his father's name."

Louis giggled when Harry seemed to think about it as he made strange faces that had him biting on his bottom lip to keep himself from laughing.