Chapter 7 | In the mall

Dedicated to:Daddys_Angel_FL,YaoiQueen18,lapinoupous,AndreaNicoleBonilla,jahliyah88
Chris :

After half an hour of "hanging around," I heaved a sigh of relief when Liam finally decided that it was time to buy something. I mean how much of a perfectionist can one be? He had made me follow him like a dog in every freaking shop, wandering like lost souls searching for something unknown. My fragile, non-athlethic body was starting to beg me to just sit back and relax and my eyes were pleading to have a good three hours of sleep. Coming back, what was Liam doing here? Wasn't Mr Knight supposed to be gone for some days, giving me some rest?

Well,I said I heaved a sigh of relief,that's because, Liam's stern face finally softened and his eyes brightened like a man finding an oasis in a desert. He got inside a toy shop. Oh god....

I loved plush toys. I mean like they were so cute!

Wait,why was such a cold guy going to do in such a shop? He quickly selected his desired item, a cute, little white teddy bear hiding a blue heart, covered with frilly red ribbons. He hurriedly bought it and I laughed inwardly when he heaved a sigh of relief.

So he also didn't like shopping?

*beep*beep*

I looked at my phone...Mom.

"Where the heck are you Chrissy? Got a gift for Dan? "

I replied, "I'm with Liam Knight, shopping and I got a gift for Dan so don't worry. Meet with you in some time, wait in the food court."

"OK, sweetheart .😘😘"

Just what kind of mom is she? Guess, I'll never understand.

Suddenly, I saw one of Liam's bodyguards looking around and I quickly came to the conclusion that he was avoiding them. He does like to play hide and seek.

Just when I was about to signal the bodyguard, Liam pulled me in a dresser room which was way too small for the two of us. I think the expression, skin over skin, would be perfect here.

My heart picked up rate as I felt that amazing warmth wash over me. It was way too hot here. Don't they have an AC? My mind was all mushy by the time he peeked outside to see if his bodyguards were still there and they were.

Not a word.

He did not utter a single word as we maintained our position. His cold eyes kept intimidating me. Those silver grey eyes...

How can someone look so great with grey eyes? This is inhuman. Grrr...

Gradually, the commotion caused by Liam's bodyguard calmed down and finally, Liam pulled away from my sweating body and sneaked outside and I followed when he suddenly stop on his track and turned round. I swear my heart squeezed in my chest as our chests collided and I nearly felt back but his wonderful hands slid on my waist and I could feel the heat rising even though I was wearing a shirt.

God, this looks so filmy and if anyone saw us, they would surely misunderstand.

As he bent a bit,his pendant sprung out. Why do I love this pendant? I need to buy one because I'm so infatuated with it.

When we both regained balance,he pulled away, pulling the heat away altogether leaving my body cold and wanting.

Calm down Chris...

"Mr.knight," I said, "may I take my leave now?"

"Call me Liam." He said monotonously. Well, I always call you that. "You can."

What's with this attitude of his? Like he was commanding me. Rich people sure are bratty.

I turned around and I felt his cold gaze on me all the time till I reached the exit door and hell did that give me shivers.

I entered the food court which was literally empty at this time and if there were a lot of people I wouldn't be here in the first place.

I saw my grinning mom with...Guess whom? John...

He looked like a lovestruck puppy with her. Was he that much in love? Why doesn't he tell her? Even if he told her, I don't think my mom will accept her and I think my mom already knows that John is head over heels for her. Sometimes, I feel sad for him.

"Hey babe!" Johny shouted even though I was two freaking metres from him. No, I don't feel sorry for him. I take back my words.

" Johny, whatcha doing here with my mom?" I asked, taking a seat.

" Uh, I was walking around and I saw her, a beauty walking all alone in the mall, lost and I thought I couldn't leave her alone so I, you know the rest."

I sighed as I ordered a drink. Not alcohol, obviously.

" So how did it go Chrissy?"

" You're asking me like I went on my first date." I breathed," I'm gonna sleep when I get back home. The dark circles under my eyes are more and more visible."

My mother smiled at me and nodded," sure baby."

She can be so understanding sometimes.

" Not before you try my new,Italian spaghetti."

What the fuc-!?

" I'm staying at a hotel today mom."

"Chris?" She whined.

My life is so interesting.