The mafia

Third person's POV:

Liam smirked as he kicked the sniper from behind. Blood gushed from the men lying on the floor in a gory mess. He was finally able to release his carnal frustrations but what had annoyed him was this fucking job in the middle of his quality time with his baby! It had annoyed him to the point that his nerves were poking out of his forehead.

"Fuck boss! You were so badass !" Jekyl,one of his subordinates announced as he mercilessly smashed a guy's head to pieces.

"Shut the fick up..." Liam growled as he thrust his fine blade in the gang leader's chest,avoiding all vital points but inflicting excruciating pain.

"Oooh boss is angry as he didn't get to fuck his pet ! Aiya! How angry! Don't look this way boss,your bloodlust might contaminate me!" Jekyl laughed as he dragged the gang leader's body into the van and they departed that old Port which was starting to smell like blood.

"Jekyl,did you get information on that matter?" Liam asked as he undressed his bloody shirt.

"Sexy! Right about that...uh...i-i need some time. I have been occupied..."

Liam's glare was enough to send anyone crawling into a grave but he didn't say anything.

"You still haven't made up with Calen?"

"I...He's too stubborn ..." Jekyl said in a defeated tone.

"Who the fuck are you calling stubborn?" A deep,manly voice rang behind them. Liam turned to see a hunky man in his late twenties. A handsome face and cold black eyes. He greeted Liam who sent him a nod and then turned to glare at the shorter man who was now shirtless and covered in blood.The taller man scanned him from head to toe and let out a sigh.

Jekyl wanted to talk back to the man but once those black eyes met his blue ones,he melted;a sense of guilt mixed with a tinge if warmth and other deeper,more meaningful emotions,a turmoil.

"Look,I don't want my two most trusted men to be fighting. You guys stay here for the night and clear the bad blood. Sex helps." Liam said casually as he left the room,leaving Jekyl angry and confused but mostly scared. Scared of what he had been running from for two straight weeks. He was terrified that his boyfriend will finally throw the towel and break up with him,something inconceivable since they had been together for all their lives and never had they once distanced themselves. They were too dependent on each other. They needed each other as much as they needed to breathe.

"I'm sorry!" Jekyl shouted as he tried to get away,almost running from the room but a calloused hand grabbed his wrist and yanked him into a muscular chest. His whole being trembled as protective arms wrapped around him and he melted against that cozy body,his mind giving up on him.

"Stay. Don't move." A baritone voice rang next to his ear as hands touched his belly so softly and gently,almost ticklish. Jekyl took a sharp breath. He couldn't deny the arousing tingles that courses through his body, awakening his carnal desires. The way this guy fucking made him feel,so annoying!

His heart rate picked up as the hot palm moved up his sides,so slowly,almost torturously,feeling each span of skin. A whine was stuck in his throat, threatening to pass through his drying lips.

"You're burning up. Your body is so depraved." That attractive voice burnt his ear. No longer containing himself,the whine bubbled up and left his traitorous lips.

"I'm sorry too. I was too harsh. I got jealous but you know I hate when others touch you and you let that yourself get drunk in front of that son a bitch! I ...!" Anger seeped through his words and tone but his eyes held suck kindness and concern as they looked into Jekyl's.

"I'm sorry. I was stressed out that night. I thought I would get a drink and let my guards down. I didn't think someone in the club would make a move on me. " Jekyl explained as he bit his lower lip causing a low growl from the older man.

"Tell me,"Calen cupped his face,"why were you stressed?"

"It's because of you! We didn't meet up for one whole month and you wouldn't pick up your calls! I felt so fucking bad! And- and that bitch Sandra said that she talked to you just the day before so I thought you were avoiding me! I- I can't !" He finally burst out,catching his breath after he had calmed down his facial expression but not the violent storm raging in his heart.

"Fuck I wasn't avoiding you. I was being stalked by some dogs and I didn't want to drag you into it that's why. This is all due to a stupid misunderstanding! Fuck I'm not letting you walk on your toe feet tomorrow."Just as he ended his sentence, he lifted Jekyl in his arms and threw him on the bed.

His mouth met the other one's in a dirty kiss. Rough and passionate,domineering.

Jelkyl moaned,his blood rushing down to his rising organ. His clothes were torn and he laid there like a virgin sacrifice. His body was caught in the throes of passion as the man worshipped his lover's body before fulfilling his promise as he turned the slender male on his stomach,face down,ass up. His cock breached the forbidden area and he fucked him hard and fast .

"My beautiful baby boy. Do you like how I'm fucking the orgasm out of you." The beast grunted as he plundered the poor boy.

"Fuck! Oh my God! Calen! Please let me come!" Jekyl screamed as the man just wouldn't touch his groin but would pinch those pink cherries on his chest and grind on his weak spot. His prostate sent him into a frenzied pleasure.

"Come for me baby. Let it out!I'm close too."

They both became undone before Calen grabbed Jekyl,turning him and making him straddle his thick thighs as they started moving again.

Outside Liam cursed as he wished he could fuck his baby boy too...

Well I'm still going over the plot for this story and didn't want to let you guys  think im dead so I posted this. Please vote and share!!