13

"I can explain!" I blurted out the second my butt hit the seat.

"Please do. I would love to hear the explanation of why I found Mr. Rollens here on top of my niece." He said from behind his desk shooting a glare at Will.

"Uh..I..Well you see.. we-"

"Sir." Will paused waiting for permission to continue. My Uncle gave a curt nod signaling him to continue.

I held my breath not knowing what he was going to say. God I hope it's not something stupid! Please don't be stupid Will, please. Make up a really good excuse! Anything, like you tripped and fell or something, I don't know! ANYTHING! My mental panic attack ended when Will's voice broke through my thoughts.

"Lily and I are a couple."

Okay! Maybe that will work.

"When did this happen?" My Uncle asked looking towards me for an answer.

"Monday." I answered quietly.

"Well be that as it may, that does not explain why you were down at the obstacle course in the first place."

"I was bored." I offered in my defense.

"That does not give you an excuse to interrupt my lesson."

"Sorry."

"Lily you need to pack your things."

Oh my God! Was he kicking me out? Where the hell was I supposed to go! I would have to go to foster care! This cannot be happening; he's my legal guardian he can't just throw me out!

"What? Why?" I asked afraid of what his answer was going to be.

"I am reassigning you to a new dorm room. I can't have my niece living with her boyfriend it is out of the question. You need to have all of your things packed and placed in the hallway by tomorrow morning. I will have someone bring them to your new room during your classes. You may go now."

I couldn't believe my ears! I did not want to move rooms! I was perfectly fine where I was. What if my new roommates turned out to be perverted freaks! I could not deal with that.

"Thank you sir." Will said standing up and leading me out of the room.

We made our way across the quad heading for our dorm.

"Can you believe him?" I asked angrily.

"Lily."

"Seriously! It wasn't that big of a deal! He's acting liked I killed someone!"

"Lily."

"This is so not fair!"

"LILY!"

"What?" I asked turning to face him annoyed that he had interrupted my rant.

"I think he has a point."

"What?"

"I can understand. I know if I was in his position, I wouldn't want my only niece living with her boyfriend."

"But-"

"It could have been a lot worse."

"How?"

"One or both of us could have got expelled."

"Could not."

"Well maybe not but I think we got off pretty easy. Don't get me wrong I don't like the idea of you living with other guys, but there's nothing we can do about it. Come on I'll help you pack." He said stepping off the elevator and into the room.