Chapter 3

Nicole POV

I got to work and headed to my office. "Heeeeeyyyy Boo!" James, my assistant also bestfriend said. "Hey James, So whats up?" I asked him hoping he would just tell me everything so i can go home! "Well, You got a surprise in your office and your meeting is at 4:00" He answered. "Boo!" Nyiema said scaring the shit out of James. "Oh my gosh! Nyiema!" He said causing me to laugh and walk into my office. I stopped dead in my tracks staring at my bestfriend since diaper days sitting in my chair at my desk. "Honeeeyyy!" I screamed causing her to look up and get up to give me a hug. "Surprise!" She said. "Omg, Where have you been!? You aint called a nigga, text me, not a damn thing! Im mad!" I said to her and pouting like a baby. "Aweeee, Im sowwiee, Want mommy to make it to you?" She said while laughing. Out of nowhere i get pushed out of the way by Nyiema fat ass who wanted to hug Honey. "Well, Damn I missed you tooo!" Nyiema said.

August POV

"If this bitch dont stop blowing up my phone!" I said waking up for the 5th time because Jasmine cant stop calling. "What do you want Jasmine?" I asked her so annoyed. "Well, Damn. Hello to you too! I just wanted to know what your plans are tonight." She said. "If you dont remember, I have a concert tonight. Why?" I asked her. "Nothing, Just wondering." She answered. Honestly I knew what she wanted but a nigga aint in the mood so i hung up in her face and went back to sleep....Well i tried till my phone rung again. I picked it up not even looking at who was calling. "Hello!?" I said. "Well, Im sorry, Mr. Alsina?" the male voice said. "Yeah, Whats up?" I answered. "Just calling you to remind you about your meeting at 4" the voice said. I looked at the time, its was 3:30. "Ight, I'll be there." I said hanging up. So i got dressed and was out the door.

......

I made it there ready to see theses clothes. I hope whoever made it did a good ass job cause a nigga tryna be fresh tonight. I made my way to the front desk and was greeted by a guy who im guessing was the one who called earlier. "Oh, Hello. Im James, Right this way." He said and i followed him. "Hey, Nic! Your 4 o' clock is here." He said. I walked in a noticed to other beautiful ladies in the room so im guessing it was a guy who did it till I heard a female voice telling me she was coming....I knew that voice.

***Lol, Wooooo! I wonder whats gonna happen? Just kidding, I already know. So Continue to read and find out!

Blah, Vote, Blah, Blah, Comment, Blah Read!

-Love Ya Author!

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz