Chapter 21

August

I dropped by my mama house because right now I need somebody to talk too. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Ma, I missed you." She looked at me then hit me.

"What was that for!!?"

"I haven't even met Nicole yet and she called me crying telling me how you cheated on her with a girl named Kesha and when was yall gonna tell me yall was having kids."

"Ma, Im sorry. Its-"

"Its not me you should be saying sorry too. Its Nicole. Now who is this Kesha girl and what makes her so special that you cheated on your girlfriend."

"Mama, I dont know. I just happen. I was attracted."

"Mhm, Okay. Now I know Mel is turning in his grave listening to this."

"Haha, You right. But mama, Do you wanna go out with me tomorrow at about 1?" She just looked at me.

"Cant, Meeting Nicole. Remember she has a doctor appointment at 1"

"Well, Later?"

"Sure."

"Alright." I gave her a kiss and hug and was getting ready to leave.

"Where you going?"

"Got alot of thinking to do."

........

Few mintues I ended up at Kesha house.... I know I shouldn't do this but I gotta set some shit straight. She opened the door with a robe on.

"Ohh, You finally escaped?"

"Kesha, I aint come here for that." She moved out the door way and walked in. I sat on the couch and just went into deep thought.

"August, Whats wrong?" Kesha said rubbing my shoulders.

"We're not together because of what happen between us." I said.

"Haha! That shows she cant hang."

"Kesha! No, That shows she dont deal with cheaters." By this time she was sitting next to me and kissing my neck. I took a peep in her robe and noticed she wasnt wearing anything. I was into it for a minute till my phone rung.

"Hello."

"August... Mommy....Mommy is...." Lyne said into the phone.

"Lyne talk to me..."

"Mommy....She-She...."

"Nevermind Lyne. Im on my way."

****Ohhhhh Shiiitt! What Happen To Nicole!? Ima Be Honest Im Scared Too! ❤

-L❤VE Ya Author

Vote❤
Comment❤
Share❤
Read❤
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz