Chapter Three

DOMINIC

"What kind of a dumb answer is that?!" I uttered impulsively, gritting my teeth out of my frustration and annoyance as we settled down onto our favourite spot for lunch. "He's a fucking asshole, dimwit, and a clear shot joke!"

"Don't be so harsh on him Nick, he has feelings too you know, and I think he's just messing with you just like how he's messing with everyone else" Yhannie shrugged her shoulder dismissively trying to reject my whole idea which to me is very annoying the moment she started speaking about it, it doesn't sound convincing at all. For any reason, this woman should be on my side and not on Valentine's stupid side. Although I have to admit both of them are most likely dumb in the same line, I hate saying the word dumb when food is served fresh and hot in front of me, so I'll say some better statement and say that they are both just lacking intellectual acuity.

"You know what?" I began pointing the fork I'm holding to her. "F.O!"

"Fuck off?" She gave me a mad, confused look purposely blinking to show how spot on her mascara with the cafeteria's lighting.

"Friendship over, you dimwit!!" I growled at her, and she just smiled guiltily at me as we started devouring our food before it gets any colder.

"FO? I think it should be UFO," Zach butted in speaking while his mouth was stuffed.

"UFO?" Ivan asked.

"Un.Friendship over?" Zach blurted out. I don't exactly know if I will laugh or I will spank his head after hearing that.

"Haha funny Zach" Faking a laugh, I glared at him sarcastically. "That was the best joke I ever heard."

We had some carrying conversations as we continued eating our food. But, really, I still can't get over the thing that just happened this morning. Valentine even tried to elaborate the most stupid answer I've ever heard in the seventeen years of my existence.

Bluntly, I don't even know why someone invests their own precious short time in teaching stupid people just to become even more ridiculous than they already are. And believe me, no matter how hard they campaign to fight against bullying, they won't and will never win. I mean, in the most factual notion, no matter how they invert our society, bullying is just a foundation of being human. It's a flaw that we all have whether or not we admit it. So technically, bullying is encrypted in our genetic codes the moment our very own loving mothers conceive us. We don't have the same level of bullying power or something like that. Some people bully just on their mind; others do it on the internet, others do it only by words, and others do it physically.

"Speaking of that fucking asshole, I think he's coming to our table," Ivan aired, sounding more lucid. I turned to see Valentine Grande oozing with that annoying, arrogant disposition cloaking him strutting his way to our table.

"What's up?" Waving as if we're close to him, he smiled. I forced myself to smile back at him as he took his seat beside me because it's the only one with the space that he could occupy. I have to admit he smelled favourable, but that doesn't cover up whatever stinking personality reeking from the inside out. He still reeks a hundred times than Zach's body odour.

"Hey dude," Zach replied to Valentine with a seemingly gentle approach.

"Why are you here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I'm not the rude bitch here, but we all clearly know that he's up to no good. In my peripheral vision, I noticed that Yhannie is composing herself with a bright smile on her glowing, blushed-on face. Is she in for flirting?