Chapter Six

DOMINIC

.......

Being dragged to that anti-Valentine club inhabited by a bunch of insecure girls and a gay (Who thinks his heart was broken by Valentine) who seemingly had some intimate sexual adventures with Valentine was sort of exhibiting the lack of respect for me. I spent the rest of the night thinking about the reason as to why they picked me for that specific task. It doesn't make me any special from the rest and I'm certainly not a worm hooked in a fishing rod to catch a shark. It's true that their agenda against Valentine was promoting something that's very good to the society of this country and I commend them for having a positive motivation on forming the club but choosing me was off my table. First of all, I don't think I really have Valentine's attention because, which leads us to second, Valentine's attention now was obviously glued on Yhannie and her gorgeous face and sexy body, third, my gender assignment was male and we all know that Valentine's a straight dude which I happen to see that he can't be gay anytime soon if ever I accept the job, and fourth, I'm not capable of breaking someone's heart even if we say that I really hate that person so much to force myself to do such thing.

The more I ponder about it, the more I push myself to believe that they all judged me for that. I don't look gay at all do I?

As I was about to close my eyes and force myself to sleep I heard my phone ring and when I scampered to grab my grab, it was Yhannie.

"So finally, our dearest Angelina Jolie returned my call" I jeered up careful not to just erupt early. I bet Yhannie needs something or maybe the day we've been waiting for finally came. The day when Valentine finally decided to dump her off the dumpster because he was getting bored of her.

"I'm so sorry Nick," She began. At first she was sounding exactly normal so I just thought maybe she just finally realized that leaving her friends for Valentine was really a very bad move but then she started sniffing and I already knew she was crying. "I'm really really sorry"

"Yeah you are" I replied feeling rather serious than sorry for her. We warned her even if we really don't have to because she knows about it but she's stubborn and she jumped into the ocean of stupidity and she doesn't know how to swim or much less float. I'm not taking responsibility for her foolishness.

"He...... dumped me" She wept, her words were coming out from her seemingly clogged nose.

"I know, that's predictable of him"

"Huhuhu..... I know Nick, I shouldn't have fallen for him and his chocolate tongue and I love chocolates, you know that Nick. I just thought maybe I could be the one who can actually change him into a decent person, introduce him how love really works" She cried. This was simply stubborn. What is she? Some kind of love teacher who can teach a person with a really thick calloused heart to learn to love again?

"Are fucking serious Yhannie? Do you think you can make him love you? Do you think you can turn the table for him?" I swear if she was talking in front of me, I would be screaming mad at her. "You really think you can do that"

"Please Nick, I'm so sorry about everything. I'm so sorry. I'm so heart broken right now and I really need some doze of sympathy from you" She pleaded. Now, she's begging for my sympathy which was pissing the shit off me. I can hear how desperate and broken she is right now. Sorry not sorry boo.

"I don't know about that Yhannie. Maybe you should've thought about this before going out with him, before letting him dump you, before letting him hurt you" I said before finally ending her call and subsequently switching my phone to airplane mode so she can bother me no more.