Sophie's Little Monsters

The little monster stepped down from the tree and began to follow Sophie to the spot where they can eat the mice and rats their little hearts desires.  They walked down two blocks where there was a couple of abandon house.  She leads them through an alleyway.  "Now, listen to me, we're here, wait until I'm gone.  Try not to make too much noise, those more house down the road, and they like to shot at big rats and raccoons.  I don't want them to mistake you for one.  See you later, I'll be home if you need me." she said as she walked towards the road.

The little monster waiting and watch as she walked down the road.   Then when she was out of sight, they began to look around for Sophie was right, their nose was itching and they stomach had a tune of its own.  "Ahoy, look at that rats, I found," said Ake has he holds a rat in his hands.  

The rat is moving around, trying to bite its way free.  Then Ake opened wide and down went the whole entire rat.  It was as though he had no jaw or a broken one.  Then his mouth went back to normal.  "Where did you find that?" asked Ahoy  "I moved these large stinking bags.  Watch I'm going to move this one." he said as he began to move a large black bag.  The moment he grabbed the bad, the mice and rats underneath began to run.  Ake and the others began to run after them.  But for a second, Ahoy just stood there, he never saw so many rats. "Hey, Ahoy, wake up!  Dude, you missed it all!" screamed Che as they gobble one rat quickly then gave Ahoy a smile. 

"Ya dude snap out of it!" yelled Ake  Then Ahoy relieved and in a fast he grabbed one and it was gone in a second.  They ran all over the vacant property and after they were done.  They weren't that many rats l.eft.  "Hey, guys, I really can't move.  I've never eaten so much in my whole, creepy life.  Go figure, all we had to do was leave the center of the mountain and we would have a feast every night." said Che  "No, once we enter the portal, we do not allow to enter this part of the world." explained Ake  

"Why look it's not that dangerous.  I'm still alive.  Our patients always told us that we'll only last seconds and it's been days." said Ahoy  "We've been lucky, don't get stupid.  Besides, it was an accident, and although it was an accident, we are going to be in big trouble when getting home." said Cha  "That's if we do find the portal.  Without it, we're stuck here." said Ake  "I won't mind it at all.  All the rats you can eat, that's my kind of town." said Ahoy as they all got off the ground and began to walk to the road that leads to Sophie's house.

The moment that Sophie returned home, Eric pulled up into the driveway.  He helped his grandmother into the house.  "So, ready to go?" asked Eric as he helped his mother to sit down.  "Yes, now Sophie listens, there's food in the microwave, at three, heat it up for you and Mrs. Anderson.  Do stay inside, someone been breaking into people's homes.  They're using all this snow to their advantage.  See you later, remember to behave." said Julie as she walked out of the house with the others.

"So, who got robbed today?" asked Mark  "Who wasn't robbed.  Let's head to the Jordans, I really need to ask them their whereabouts, last night." said Mark  "Well drop me off at the Johnson, I'm helping them move from the bomb shelter back into their house. On your way back down, come and give us a hand." said Julie as the jeep stopped and she stepped out then headed to the Johnson's.   Mark and Eric continue up the road to visit the good neighbor.   

Julie helped the Johnsons dig their home out, they in a group, they visited and helped other neighbors that also need help.    Mark and Eric arrived at the Jordans.  They stepped out the jeep and headed to the knock on their door.  But before they could even step onto the porch, Bill walked out of the house.  

"Hey, the po-po, what brings up to this side of the mountain?" he asked with a big smile without teeth.  "I can see that you weren't affected by the storm that much." said Mark  "Yes, we got lucky, only a little bit of snow and ice blocked our main road.  Besides that, we're good.  Now, what do you want?  No one comes down here to say hi, what do you want?" he asked as he stepped off the porch and walked towards them.   

"Someone has been breaking into the houses down the road.   You don't happen to know anything about that?" asked Mark as he looks around the property.  "I don't have any idea who will break into those houses.  My brothers and I been here since the storm, cleaning up, you know." said Bill  "Really, so where are your brothers?" he asked still wondering around.  "Well Felix is somewhere, hunting for some rabbit and Frank is taking a nap." explained Bill  "Really?  May I speak to Frank?" Mark asked still looking around.  "Oh, wait did I say Frank for taking a nap.  I made a mistake, Felix is the one taking a nap." he explained  "Well can we speak to Felix?" asked Eric 

 "Well, he really doesn't like anyone waking him up," said Bill making excuses one after another.  "Go, wake him up, now!" said Eric in a mean tone.   "Fine, wait out here, I'll be right back, " said Bill as he went back into the house and woke up Felix.   "What the hell do you want?  This better is important, cause the pain that I feel on my leg, you too will soon feel pain," said Felix  

"Hey, po-po is outside,  they asked to speak to you," explained Bill with a worried look.  "Did you tell them I was here? he asked  "No, somehow they knew you were here." said Bill as he turned his face for he knew he was lying   "Shit, man, you are a dick.  I know you told them I was here. Tell them I'll be right there, let me use the bathroom first." said Felix as he leaned over to the bathroom, got dress then out the back window, he climbs and disappeared into the forest.  Bill went back outside and told Mark and Eric to sit down and wait, that Felix was getting dress.  The two men believed him and sat down and waited.