(27) Young couple

Ryder/Blake's POV

When we reach the restaurant in the otherside of town, Alexa is still sleeping peacefully and its adorable. I had planned out everything of whats gonna happen tonight, Yep! Just planned it in an hour. Maybe? I could be a party planner or shit?

"Baby wake up we're here" I said to her ear kissing her cheek.

"Just give 5 more minutes" As she shift to the otherside. Its time for weakness wake up. I kissed her neck to her temple.

"Come on baby wake up" I said, she flutter her eyes open and sat up properly.

"Where are we?" She yawned. She looks like an adorable puppy "I'm not an adorable puppy I'm a sexy human being" She said my eyes widen. "Yep I heared it" I looked away. And heard her chuckle softly.

"We are at some Italian restaurant" I said and hopped out then ran to her side and opened it like a gentleman I am. I heard her mumbled a thank you and I intertwine our fingers together and walk to the receptionist.

"Buona sera hai delle prenotazioni per stasera?" The receptionist spoke, I looked at him confuse and I heard Alexa chuckle softly beside me. She leaned in to my ear.

"He said asked if you have any reservations" I nodded.

"Yes I have its under the name of Maxford?" I smiled at him.

"Ah, sì, venite a seguirmi al tuo tavolo." He said, Alexa shook her head with a smile on her face and pull me inside following the receptionist to our table.

"Grazie Signore!" Alexa spoke and I pull out her chair and she sat I push it back in and sat on mine.

"What language is he speaking?" I asked, she bit her lip stopping her from laughing. "What?"

"It's a italian restaurant isn't it?" I looked at her dumbfounded.

"But how did you understand that?" I asked her takig a sip from the glass of water.

"I know different languages like Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, latin and many more but I thought you came from Europe?" She said.

"I did but I only understand German, Spanish, French and latin but of course my British Accent" I said.

"¡Bueno! ¿Después de esto hacia dónde nos vamos?" (Okay! After this where we off to?) Her spanish accent makes me want to kiss those lips.

"Eso es para mí saber y usted para averiguar" (That's for me to know and you to find out) She rolled her eyes amd few minutes of talking the waiter arrive. And asked our orders which we replied.

An hour later we are done with dinner and we left the restaurant.

"Where to now?" She asked me, I grin.

"Its a surprise"

As I drove past the trees and the streets we reach our second destination.

"A tatoo parlor?" She asked me. I nodded and she smiled, she grabbed my hand and we ran inside.

"What would I do to you young couple?" An old man walked out smiling with tatoos all over his body.

"A couple tatoo?!" Alexa chirp, I smiled in agreement.

Once I met this girl my whole life change. I smile more, laugh more and having Adventures everyday. I think my bad boy reputation is turning into a good boy thing, but sometimes not. I learned new things, experienced new things and that is because of my princess. And its what they say

"Blake!" Alexa snapped her fingers infront of me making break my trance

"Huh? What?"

"You're zoning out babe" She said

"Uhh yeah sorry but have you chosen yet?" I asked her

"Yep! And you are totally gonna like it!" She said excitingly. She showed me the picture and I smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!" I grabbed her hand, hearing her squeal and pull her inside the tatoo place.

❀❀❀

"Where to now?" She asked looking at me. I took my phone from my back pocket and checked the time 10pm.

"Its already 10 so what you wanna do?" She taps her,chin with her finger and think.

"How bout?..... Bowling?" She asked.

"Thought you don't want bowling on the first date?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Yeah but thats all I could think off! Do you have any other idea?" I shook my head and she rolled her eyes "Thats what I thought" I chuckle and pull her to my chest.

"Don't be mad baby" I mumbled to her hair. "I'm sorry" She pull away and I pouted. She kissed my lips and I smiled in the kiss.

"I'm not mad just tired I guess." She shrugg and looked up to me.

"Okay its already dark and I'm also tired lets go to the nearest hotel?" She nodded and yawn. We walk to my car and got in, we drove to the nearest hotel and grab our stuff at the back.

"Come on" She grabbed my hand and enter the hotel.

"Welcome!" The receptionist wink at Alexa.

"Thank you but we would like to have a room?" I spoke and he nodded glaring at me. Alexa wrapped her arms on my waist and put her head on my chest.

"Here are your keys and enjoy your stay!" The receptionist said in a monotone voice. I nodded.

"Blake?" Alexa whisper. I hummed in response "I'm too sleepy to walk" I smiled and pick her up bridal style and she put her head on my shoulder.

We walk to our room and layed her on the bed. I remove her boots and lay them beside the bed side table and I went to the bathroom amd splash my face with water.

What is this girl doing to me? She's driving me crazy in love!

I walk back and heard her little snores. I smiled and remove my jacket amd shirt leaving me with my pants I layed down beside her and wrapped my arm around her and put her to my chest then kiss her head.

"I love you" I whisper

"I love you too"