A/N: A Thank You

Wow... I can't believe that Pinprick has come to an end. It seems like only yesterday that I posted its first poem.

I want to begin this thank you note by thanking you all from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to click on this collection of poems. Thank you for reading them. Thank you for voting. Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments. Thank you to those who loved what I wrote so much that they chose to follow me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Pinprick currently stands at 2.2K reads when I didn't even expect it to reach a thousand. That's just so incredible to me. I can't wait to see how many more of you amazing readers my short, heartfelt sentences will reach.

I was coming out of a bad place when I wrote and posted most of these poems. I started writing these under 100 word poems because I felt so alone in the place I had found myself. I read multiple comments on a lot of my poems that said "I can relate", "story of my life", "this question haunts me everyday", etc. I'll never be able to thank you all enough for showing me that I wasn't alone in all of my heartaches that came all at once. Realizing there are people out there who related to me meant more than all of the reads and votes ever could.

I do not have an official date on this yet, but I plan on posting a new book called Amygdala soon! If you'd like to see more of my poems that are longer than 100 words, Amygdala will be worth your time! Make sure to stick around on my profile for more information on this soon!

Once again, thank you for letting me pierce your skin.

all my love,
k.h.