Ch:3/Hurting

Why would you do this? You let me get attached to you just to break me even more. You told me you loved me just to prove that wrong. You said you would never leave me, but you left. I hate that I still love you even though you broke my heart. You said you'd always love me but left me for the next best thing. I was blinded by what I thought was love. You treated me wrong and hurt me more then anybody but yet I still forgave you every single time because my brain was to cloudy to see it. I just don't get what I did wrong. I gave you my heart just for you to break it. I allowed myself to waste my time on someone like you. You left, I cried, I hated you, I lost myself, I just didn't understand. You messed me up inside, You caused me to mentally break down. If you didn't love me, you should have just stayed away instead of causing me what you did. You should have just stayed out of my life. I would've been fine without you. I would have rather never met you then experience our "Love". I was loyal, caring and loved you with all my heart but I guess that just wasn't enough for you. But I would prefer someone like that then a cute girl who acts like a unloyal little "you know what". Even though I hate you right now, I wish the best for you and your life. You have taught me a valuable life lesson. Yet, you also caused me pain and to loose trust in people. You made my life hell. I just don't think its fair that you get to move on and live your life while I'm stuck here in the past and hurting because of what you've done to me. I don't know if I'll be able to get over it because of how much you meant to me but I hope that one day I will. I hope that someday someone will come in my life and love me as much as I love myself. Because that is all I wish for.......

A/N
Hey babes. I literally was about to cry when I was writing this chapter. Comment what you think. I hope you all learned something from it and also enjoyed it. Vote. Bye loves!💕