Chapter 10

The group walked back to the cabin, stripped off their dresses, bras, socks and shoes and put on the only sleepwear provided to them, long, soft cotton nightgowns.

Julie crawled into bed and pulled the covers up. Soon the cabin was dark and in the darkness they heard a voice. "Julie? Belinda? Thanks," Terry spoke softly. "I don't know if I'd have gotten through today without you."

"Happy to help," Belinda answered.

In the darkness Julie turned on his side and a tear escaped one eye as he silently prayed, "Dear God. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This camp is going to be the best week of my life, so far. I can't thank you enough. I just ask that you prepare the way for me to be able to return next year, and the next and the next. Soften my parents hearts that they might began to understand me and all of this."

When Julie awoke the next morning; a few of the other campers were already getting ready for the day.

He tossed the covers back and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Assured nobody was he stripped down and put on clean panties, a bra, t-shirt and chose to go with a pleated skirt instead of a skort.

Belinda and Terry were nowhere to be found so he slipped his feet into a pair of leather sandals with dainty little straps and proceeded outside.

Julie stood on the top step of the cabin and surveyed the campground. A light breeze swirled around his bare thighs, sending a chill up his spine. After a moment he spotted Terry and Belinda sitting on a bench.

"Good morning," Julie called out as he approached.

"Morning," Belinda answered cheerfully. "Hey, Terry and I were just discussing how it might be fun to go swimming before lunch. After lunch, the pool is probably going to get crowded with all the rest of the campers showing up."

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me," Julie answered. "Breakfast?"

"We were just waiting for you," Terry chimed in and the three of them tottered off to the cafeteria.

After eating and a brief walk to settle the meal they returned to the cabin and changed into swimwear.

Belinda and Julie both decided on bikinis, Terry went with a conservative one piece.

"Is there going to be a day here that I don't feel stupid?" Terry asked.

His one piece had several thin straps that criss-crossed his back and a little ruffled skirt at the waist that covered his privates.

"Actually, I think you might have made the better choice," Belinda assured him.

"Why?" Julie asked.

"Because we don't have much to keep our tops from slipping around," Belinda explained.

"Oh, yeah," Julie moved his top back and forth a little.

"Well, I'm still going to try it today, if it's too much trouble, I'll try the one-piece later," Belinda announced. Then he tied a scarf around his waist as a cover-up. "Ready?"

"Let me grab my cover, too," Julie replied, skipping back to the closet to pull one from inside. "OK, let's go!"

They claimed some chairs poolside and dropped their towels and cover-ups. Julie turned and leapt off the side into the cool water. He immediately felt his top slide up. He grabbed it pulling it back in place.

"Hey Belinda," he called as he surfaced, "do you think you could try tightening my top? You were right, It almost came up around my neck when I jumped in."

"Sure," Belinda answered sitting on the side, legs dangling in the water. "Come over here."

They worked on each other's tops trying to get them a bit tighter while Terry dove in and swam a lap across and back. He grabbed the side near them.

"After seeing all you two are going through I'm glad I picked this one. It really isn't too bad, except it keeps trying to crawl up my crack."

The others giggled.

The time passed as the three laughed and played in and around the pool. Before they knew it, it was time to change for lunch.