Author's Note | Date Stamp: March 23, 2014

Let me start off by saying thank you. Thank you for supporting me in this crazy journey. Okay, I’m making it sound like it’s a goodbye. No, this is not goodbye. But I’ll be on a writing hiatus. It’s what pedobears do, they hibernate in their caves.

I knew that starting a Wattpad account was going to consume a lot of my time. In hindsight, I feel like I shouldn’t have started this whole thing. But to say that with finality is like spitting in the face of a dream that I’ve been chasing ever since I was a kid.

I’m no professional writer. It’s just that writing makes me feel like I’m doing something right. Like it’s a part of me and it wants to come out. Ew, that can be taken out of context.

Also, I don’t want writing to become a chore. It’s what I love doing. However, I have to face the fact that it’s not something I can do regularly at the moment, given the demands of work and all the things that make us wake up in the mornings and do what normal people do—make a living, and suffer through life paying taxes to the government and other insurances lol.

My Works:

Back Alley Cats > I don’t even know why I wrote this crap. It makes me cringe.

ChapStick > needs some editing...who am I kidding? All my works need editing!

The Mushroom Kingdom > I wish I had the time to make it a longer story. Hmm.

Roué > Jesus Christ...when you read this, you’ll know how weird I am. It’s...ugh.

Hard Noodle > Sigh...I wish I can write this. It’s about old Hong Kong, and the love between two boys...and it all started with a bowl of noodles. It’s Historical Fiction, but I ain’t got the time to write. Damn.

Check, Mate > Double Sigh...I really wanna write this too. But I’ve got too much already. Damn. Double Damn.

In the name of the Father > if I’ll be allowed to have a favorite of mine without sounding too full of myself, I’d choose this. It’s my best work...I think...though it can still go through editing. But still. It looks polished...enough.

Indelible > It’s too sexual for my liking. But readers seem to like it. So what the hell, I’m proud of it. EL-OH-EL! Oh, the sequel, Remarkable...yeah, I don’t think I can write that what with everything that’s been going on in my life.

30-year-old BOYS > readers seem to like it...I’m getting good feedback...but it doesn’t have much reads.

Eau de Toilette > sequel to ChapStick...damn, not the most marketable story, and yet I exhausted pages writing it. Damn it!

Rubber > I think this is cute...a little creepy to some who have conservative views about older men and younger boys. Lol.

Freya > let’s face it. No one wants to read this. Such a shame...cos I got high marks when I wrote this back in college lol.

Rohypnol > hmm...beware of some doctors...the ones who wear high-heeled feck-me shoes and administer anesthesia.

Agora > supposed to be a swoon-worthy love story, but I ain’t got the time to write just yet. Damn...it’s my first PG13 ChickLit!

El Rauncho > I love meat. That’s all.

Bonk > sequel to Rubber. Thanks for reading and voting. It won awards for longest blowjob and longest smexy time ever. I can’t even...LOL.

Bah Humbug! > supposed to be a Christmas special last year. Looks like it’ll have to be a while before I can add more to this...unless you like the idea of Christmas in July. BAHAHA! Or Christmas in October. Damn. Double Dayum.

Strokes > it’s not what you think. Ain’t about masturbation. Though, feel free to think it is...about that (hands you bottle of lube).

La Bastille > ambitious...I can’t even...I understand why people don’t read this as much...cos it’s riddled with riddles. Yeah, my bad.

Jobs > ugh...this book will never end.

So, there you go...thanks for all your love and support. Again, this ain’t goodbye. But I gotta set my priorities straight.

I love you all. It’s up to you if you’ll wait for me.

If you do...then, know that you have my gratitude.