Chapter 3

Stepping back in fear at the new chaos around the village causing you to stumbled off your stack of books falling with a heavy thump. Letting a small growl of pain leave you, you glared at the now fighting men that were outside of the chapel. 'Ow stupid jerks that hurt! If I were bigger I'd kick all your butts!' You thought getting off the ground with a hiss and dusted yourself off as your tail fluffed up in anger. Letting a growl leave your throat you went into the vault and grabbed the first thing you saw which was a large slightly heavy dark blue platter, stomping your way out of the chapel. You balled you tiny fists and huffed as you watched as the pirates and marines fight while the now freed villagers ran around. Seeing as you couldn't spot the red head or the other men you now knew. You lined up the platter and chucked it over your head and watched as it went flying threw the air hitting one of the men in the white and blue uniforms in the head before hitting two more as it rolled back to your feet. Looking down at the plate you looked back at the key still in the lock, humming for a second in thought you picked the plate up and went into the chapel. Seeing as nothing could go wrong you repeated your action but aimed at your key with all your strength. Smiling as your key was knocked free your eyes grew wide as the platter bounced back just as fast above your head. Screaming dramatically you ducked and watched as your new weapon went for a free for all in the village. Quickly retrieving your key you chased after it with a giggle, watching as it miraculously missed every pirate but hit both marines and villagers alike. Not to far off Kid laughed as he used his devil fruit powers. "Repel! Come on and you call yourselves marines! I've fought seakings stonger than this!" Kid yelled mockingly as he sent a large mass of metal flying into the crowd of marines he was fighting. "Captain, lookout behind you!" Killer yelled seeing a flash of navy blue zip past him. Turning his head in annoyance as the plate barely brushed his nose it flew past and hit a marine square in the nose making him curse loudly at it fell to the ground rolling back in front of himself. Looking at it for a second then hearing a small childish giggle, both Kid and Killer watched you come into view. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Kid asked looking back at the now bleeding marine as Killer made his way to his leaders side. Looking up at the two with a giddy smile you ran to pick up the platter and showed them. "I found a new toy! When I through it, it hits people in the face and won't break!" You said happily as you threw it like a frisbee and hit the same marien in the nose and causing him to fall back groaning in pain with a now broken nose. Giggling again as the navy blue platter rolled back to you, you picked it up and brought it up for the two men to see. Raising a brow Kid took the plate from you with his non metallic arm then felt every bit of energy leave his body. Dropping the platter as he fell to his knee Kid growled angerly. "Fuck that was sea prism! Damnit those fuckers must have mixed it in with the treasure." Kid said angrily looking at the sea stone plate. Helping his captain up then looking at you "She's not a devil fruit user then, but how does she have a tail and those ears?" Killer asked as Kid brushed him off. Tilting your head at the two then lightly touching one of your ears "Momma said I was born with em. She said a lot of mean things with it to, then left me here. Then I got chased, kicked, and put in a cage." You said looking to the ground tugging at your ear at the memory of your mother abandoning you after you had gotten into a fight with the nextdoor neighbors son. "Captain! An admiral is coming!" Heat yelled running to inform his leader. Looking at the blue haired man the three of you either had a look of surprise or confusion. "What?! Why the fucking hell would they send a fucking admiral to this shitty ass island!" Kid yelled stomping over to the marine you had accidentally broken the nose too. "Hey fucker! Why would they send an admiral here!?" He yelled shaking the poor man in anger. Looking at the blond as Kid continued to interrogate the marine. "What's a admirable? And why is it a bad this they're coming?" You asked looking between Killer and Heat. Turning away from his captain Killer looked down at you. "How old are you?" Was his answer as he got to your level. Blinking at his question you held up four fingers and proudly stated that you were indeed for years of age. Nodding and standing Killer looked to Heat "Get everyone back to the ship and prepare to leave at a moment's notice, with an admiral on their way they're more likely to bring war ships with them." Killer said looking back his captain as he made his way back, nodding Heat took a glance at you before following the first mates orders. "The admiral that's coming, this is his home island he grew up on and he's a devil fruit user as well." Kid said crossing his arms and watched the harbor warily. Looking up at the two and asking what a admirable was again you urked the already irritable captain. Looking down at you Kid clicked his tongue and unfolded his arms, then picked you up by the back of the dress again making you protest about your bloomers showing. "Quite your getting annoying and it's admiral not admirable. There's nothing admirable about those shit heads. There a bunch of strong ass dicks that like to screw over our plans." Kid said looking into your (E/C) cat like eyes. Nodding at his answer you looked at the masked blond hearing him mutter "She's a four year old stop cursing in front of her." Under his breath as he walked away to help prepare for the fight with the admiral. Humming you looked at the sea prism plate in your hands before bringing it up to lightly touch Kids chest. Eyes darting to you as he fell to a knee again, Kid growled angerly, "The fucking hell brat?!" He yelled as his hold on the back of your dress weakened. When you took the plate away you smiled "Isn't the box thing in the church the same as this?" You asked holding the plate up to his face.